Hair analysis for cannabis

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

Anyone have experience or first-hand knowledge about hair analysis and the detection of cannabis? I got a very lucrative job offer but the only catch is that the company does drug testing via hair analysis.

I puff only about 5 or 6 tokes in the evening and I have done so for the last 2 years or so. On rare occasion I may have a couple hits in the afternoon but thats pretty rare (2-4x per month). I do not do any other drugs.

I have read up on the testing a bit but I am unsure if my low usage will spike a positive on the test. I have seen where they sell home kits to do yourself but they seem pricey and I have no idea how accurate they may be.

Shaving or dyeing my hair won't work as they will take any body hair they can get (armpits, and even fucking pubes) I'd like to give them some of my ass hairs with a few fresh dingleberries on em'. lol

It sucks that mj stays in your system so long. This company gives you only one chance and if you flunk, you're toast.

All and any help appreciated. mucho gracias and tippy canoes to you's.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
they can detect small amounts...that's for sure. They do have shampoos to beat these tests..never heard feedback on one but I'm pretty sure hair can tell what drugs you did for a long long time...

K

kolah

yeah..from what I have read, it is (by far) the worst test for us.

I may have to stop my midnight toking and shave every fucking thing (nutsacks, legs, arms, head and probably even my g-damn mustache!) wtf!!!

land of the free, my ass! ( correction: my SHAVED ass!)

4214evr

Blue bottle of swimmers shampoo they sell it at CVS pharmacy its a clarifing shampoo worked for me and I smoke about like you at night

4214evr

Washin hair let sit for 10 min rinse twice more than wash hair with it right before test WILL WORK cheap too

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Just in case someone drops in the facts are

There are 2 types of hair test and you can not cheat them in anyway. Shampoos can not change the molecular structure of your hair. Why do you see stars shave their heads it's the only way. Now they can also test hair from anywhere on your body, they like to have 3 inches to test and they can tell what type of user you are from your hair so if you say weekends only they know the truth.

so sorry to say but if you have a hair test your screwed.

putembk

putembk

Good luck kolah, Remember the younger generation shaves everything...so you are finally normal. Wish you well. Make a million.

P

purple j

Took a hair and piss test to get my son back recently.......shampoo and the drink and your good oh and i used the soap bar THE WHOLE BAR!!!!! smoke about an 1/8-1/4per day and it was a surprise test only had 2 hour time frame to do the test.no luck needed but good luck

K

kolah

I forgot about this thread. I decided to do nothing, had the test and failed. No second chance for a re-take. Fuck em. :cool:

putembk

putembk

Kolah, I suspect you are just like me, Over the years our bodies have absorbed so much thc that we will never be able to pass a drug test and I love it. Never taken one and never will.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

they need a certain length for the test i forgot but its like a half inch or something... if you keep a buzzed head there is nothing they can do, besides maybe take some ball hair hahahaha

vaporedout

vaporedout

i know its old but i worked for a GROCERY STORE that did hair tests. i always have a shaved head and beard so they took my chin hair!! i had a patch missing. i passed because i had never smoked before, my friend i saw him smoking 2 or 3 days before the test, he told me he was just going to shave his head like mine..... they took armpit hair from him, and he passed?!?!?! weird.

green punk

green punk

Standard DOT test panel. They need to have minimum 1.5 inches on the crown of your head. They will only test an inch (60 days) in most situations. And nothing can beat it, other than compromising the test/analysis itself. At least that's what it was three years ago here.

putembk

putembk

Have always heard that a hair test can't be beaten. Piss test is easy. Son-in-law just passed one yesterday for a new job he is starting. His piss is so hot it's red. lol

Top Bottom