Hanging Upside Down Or Dry Tent?

• Thread starter PassTheJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PassTheJ

lol, wow , you have had some back luck in Jamaica. Thats a lot of money to lay out for trash. So after you got burned once, you get burned 2 more times and not just for say an eight but an ounce. lol. I would be rather upset myself. Yeah I have no desire to go to Jamaica really and after hearing this especially not. it shouldn't be so hard to find some fire in Jamaica. There is a nude resort I was thinking about , it bet they have fire at the nude resort.

It wasn't expensive. $60 for n O..

I might just do that. Try to use some wet and some dry.. interesting..

Thanks

jbnx

jbnx

Total b.s.. I bought an ounce from the driver. An ounce from the hotel grill cook. An ounce from the Rasta who lived in a shack to the side of the resort that carved wooden boats and it all was trash.. I was told I'd have to go into Elizabeth to get that fire.. Point is, all my Rasta friends will tell you the same thing.. Jamaica has alot of weed but their lay back culture isn't about trichs..
That scenario sounds very familiar. But my results were different.
I was at the Wyndham Rose resort in Montego Bay in the mid 90s. An old Rasta near the resort beach sold wood carvings and bags of poor looking weed for $20. The bag was full of seeds and stems. I bought a duck and a bag anyway. Went back to our room and fired up a joint. Oh boy! The phrase "that's why they call it dope" came to mind. Very stoned. Very very stoned. Kinda jittery and paranoid too. We were too stoned to leave the room for a few hours. I'd never been that wasted on weed.

Top Bottom