Happy Independence Day

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Diesel is 130 pounds blu is 120 and duke is 55 at 4 and a half months. He should end up at 110-120 when fully developed. Diesel though is a exception to the rule for his size.
Pretty dogs man. My first dog as a boy was a German Shepherd. She hated the milkman who ran each Sat. morning. Yes, the dairy still delivered fresh milk in glass bottles in this area in the 60's Lol. But, she always chased the truck. And, one day she got run over. Little boy cried, sad for me. My first real experience with death that I remember.

Last time I looked at some pups here locally, the guy was asking 550. This was maybe 10 years ago.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Pretty dogs man. My first dog as a boy was a German Shepherd. She hated the milkman who ran each Sat. morning. Yes, the dairy still delivered fresh milk in glass bottles in this area in the 60's Lol. But, she always chased the truck. And, one day she got run over. Little boy cried, sad for me. My first real experience with death that I remember.

Last time I looked at some pups here locally, the guy was asking 550. This was maybe 10 years ago.
These ones run $1500 for males $1200 females. Best guard dogs you can get. I would hate to be the idiot that jumps my fence....lol.... luckily I got cameras everywhere so I can watch the carnage

Top Bottom