Happy Legal Cannabis Day Canada

• Thread starter CanuckBass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I hate the 4 plant limit. That just handcuffs growers and keeps them reliant on others for clones and seeds. I think plant count should be limited to flowering plants only. They aren't much use when they are smaller as far as the government and most growers are concerned. But it would allow for people to keep moms, start clones and seeds without counting against their plant limit.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
E359824F 704A 41C2 9679 B8A63F824C69
F705AFA0 21BF 44E3 A967 A618ADABE09E

Ok well this is sort of on topic. This is what I’ve been making the last week or so. It’s a version of my expanding potting system that’s biodegradable and disposable. Each section will come prefilled with soil. The first section will be prefertilized for vegging. When it comes time to flower you add a prefilled and preferted section below it and continue flowering.

This eliminates the need to buy pots, bagged soils and bottled ferts. Just take off the shrink wrap and go.

Now I just need to find a soil producer to partner with and get this to market.

This is also perfect for autoflowering plants and the grid design allows roots to freely grow into the next section. With this anyone can grow anything without having to mess with gardening equipment.

If you can help me with this in anyway let me know. Any industry contacts are appreciated and I’ll take care of you for any help making this a reality.

What do you guys think? It could be formulated for each type of plant, ie: cannabis, fruits, vegetables. But lowers the barrier for new growers to start.

Imagine being able to start up and grow a cannabis plant from seed to harvest for less than $30 a plant? And when you’re done just toss it in the garbage. Sure for experienced growers this isn’t needed. But for new growers I think it would be ideal for getting their feet wet.

My hopes is this will get more people into growing their own. Get more people coming here and buying seeds. Then once they get a handle on Growing they can move on to coco, hydro, or whatever.

Last edited:
WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

View attachment 836652 View attachment 836651

Ok well this is sort of on topic. This is what I’ve been making the last week or so. It’s a version of my expanding potting system that’s biodegradable and disposable. Each section will come prefilled with soil. The first section will be prefertilized for vegging. When it comes time to flower you add a prefilled and preferted section below it and continue flowering.

This eliminates the need to buy pots, bagged soils and bottled ferts. Just take off the shrink wrap and go.

Now I just need to find a soil producer to partner with and get this to market.

This is also perfect for autoflowering plants and the grid design allows roots to freely grow into the next section. With this anyone can grow anything without having to mess with gardening equipment.

If you can help me with this in anyway let me know. Any industry contacts are appreciated and I’ll take care of you for any help making this a reality.

What do you guys think? It could be formulated for each type of plant, ie: cannabis, fruits, vegetables. But lowers the barrier for new growers to start.

Imagine being able to start up and grow a cannabis plant from seed to harvest for less than $30 a plant? And when you’re done just toss it in the garbage. Sure for experienced growers this isn’t needed. But for new growers I think it would be ideal for getting their feet wet.

My hopes is this will get more people into growing their own. Get more people coming here and buying seeds. Then once they get a handle on Growing they can move on to coco, hydro, or whatever.

Offering to be a tester JWM2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom