Happy Legal Cannabis Day Canada

• Thread starter CanuckBass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
madgrower

madgrower

That’s bullshit!!! Grow your own bro!!
Canada, support your local home growers fuck the governments tax on your sweet, sweet weed!!!!!!!!!!
I can grow 39 plants legally. $80 a quarter some paid today. I don’t buy any. I think that the government screws up everything they touch. IMO we were better off sneaking around now they can control us with taxes and poor quality

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I can grow 39 plants legally. $80 a quarter some paid today. I don’t buy any. I think that the government screws up everything they touch. IMO we were better off sneaking around now they can control us with taxes and poor quality
Ever since legalizing here in Oregon it’s gone down hill for the poor folks that rely on “legal marijuana” from dispensary’s. Occasionally I’ll check out what’s on the menu in a local shop. Very rarely will I find something that is even close to what I would consider quality product. Last month I found a lemon kush I thought would be nice for the wife (she likes the fruit flavors) checked it out, you can’t touch any product here in a dispensary. Had no smell, I asked what the date on the product was he said August 2017. Shit man there selling grams here for $4. Eighths for $10. And it’s all garbage.
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL GROWERS CANADA!!

gwheels

gwheels

2 white rhino outside final tally just over 22 oz of trimmed and a lot of Larry popcorn, edibles for months,,..robin for days, good timing

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’ve got a question. Are biker gangs still a big issue in Canada? I remember in the early 2000s they seemed to run everything. Heard lots of horror stories from independent growers getting raided by them on CW. Just curious.

madgrower

madgrower

I’ve got a question. Are biker gangs still a big issue in Canada? I remember in the early 2000s they seemed to run everything. Heard lots of horror stories from independent growers getting raided by them on CW. Just curious.
lol not on pei

gwheels

gwheels

pei = Prince Edward Island. A province on the east coast ish.

It was just like normal except i trimmed with the garage door open :D. And I have 2 stanky plants drying in there now.

Biker gangs are a bigger issue for Quebec I would imagine. With them not allowing personal growing and only having government run stores they are really going to have an issue. Their price is 10 to 15 a gram and the guy on the street is 50 a quarter.

The white rhino worked out to about 15 an ounce...

But the penalties for dealing are draconian. It will be a crazy year for legal challenges.

madgrower

madgrower

pei = Prince Edward Island. A province on the east coast ish.

It was just like normal except i trimmed with the garage door open :D. And I have 2 stanky plants drying in there now.

Biker gangs are a bigger issue for Quebec I would imagine. With them not allowing personal growing and only having government run stores they are really going to have an issue. Their price is 10 to 15 a gram and the guy on the street is 50 a quarter.

The white rhino worked out to about 15 an ounce...

But the penalties for dealing are draconian. It will be a crazy year for legal challenges.
Quebec Ontario and Nova Scotia

xinobyte

xinobyte

This country is a joke. Getting caught used to land you in jail for under a year.
Now it's 14 years for growing + 5 years for having over an ounce.
Enjoy your "legalization" and $400 ounces of dirt weed.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
"Grow up to 4 cannabis plants per residence for personal use from licensed seed or seedlings"

Wtf is that? Money grab? That mean you can only run clones and seeds from stores you paid taxes on? I mean I get how would they know but seriously WTF?

Top Bottom