Happy Thanksgiving! I Need Some Advice...

• Thread starter DonaldDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DonaldDuck

DonaldDuck

I am looking to move back to my home state, CA. I am looking at a house in an HOA.. 1200 sq. ft. commercial green house. Temperature/humidity controlled cloning room. I read all the HOA rules and bylaws.. nothing says HOA is against cultivation. Homeowner selling house says neighbors are cool and do not care. Almost whole neighborhood has detached structures so I know a good percentage of them are growing. House is on 3-5 acres. County has not issued permits, but is going into talks about loosening regulations. There are several thousand illegal grows in the area. This house comes with a non profit company, a collective if you will? The homeowner claims this is legal to grow but I spoke with a lawyer and she informed me that although he may not be purposely misleading me, he is misleading me.. As the county has not even began to issue permits. My questions are this:

1. If we do this.. what is the worst that could happen?
2. How much can be produced in a 1200 sq. ft. green house and cloning building and how many times a year could we harvest with this set up (keep in mind it is a greenhouse in southern CA)?
3. What is the best method? Should we do a Sea of green crop?
4. I am looking at Humboldt and Mendocino properties as well. There are permitted properties up there for sale, as well as properties where the permits have been applied for. How do I make sense of these properties? Should I buy a permitted property even though new legislation is coming out? Should I buy an un-permited property and hire a lawyer to help me go through to process?

I don't want to get ripped off as I don't have a lot to lose before I have nothing, and I need to make something of myself... Appreciate all the help I can get. Experienced individuals, property owners, people with sure knowledge, real estate brokers and consultants only please.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I am looking to move back to my home state, CA. I am looking at a house in an HOA.. 1200 sq. ft. commercial green house. Temperature/humidity controlled cloning room. I read all the HOA rules and bylaws.. nothing says HOA is against cultivation. Homeowner selling house says neighbors are cool and do not care. Almost whole neighborhood has detached structures so I know a good percentage of them are growing. House is on 3-5 acres. County has not issued permits, but is going into talks about loosening regulations. There are several thousand illegal grows in the area. This house comes with a non profit company, a collective if you will? The homeowner claims this is legal to grow but I spoke with a lawyer and she informed me that although he may not be purposely misleading me, he is misleading me.. As the county has not even began to issue permits. My questions are this:

1. If we do this.. what is the worst that could happen?
2. How much can be produced in a 1200 sq. ft. green house and cloning building and how many times a year could we harvest with this set up (keep in mind it is a greenhouse in southern CA)?
3. What is the best method? Should we do a Sea of green crop?
4. I am looking at Humboldt and Mendocino properties as well. There are permitted properties up there for sale, as well as properties where the permits have been applied for. How do I make sense of these properties? Should I buy a permitted property even though new legislation is coming out? Should I buy an un-permited property and hire a lawyer to help me go through to process?

I don't want to get ripped off as I don't have a lot to lose before I have nothing, and I need to make something of myself... Appreciate all the help I can get. Experienced individuals, property owners, people with sure knowledge, real estate brokers and consultants only please.
i never got past HOA dont do it,i can tell you this from experience,the county and state have no pull at over a HOA city codes dont matter,just got out from under a very strict one myself,and even though i had city permits,the HOA didnt aprove of my addition so started fines on me,after several years of bullshit i just tore the damn thing down,cause they are governed by uncle sam,thats what HOA was designed to do back in the 70s,it goes futher than equal housing oppritunity,they have evolved past god they asume,,and they can make up any rule regulation they so choice,,now with that said,even if you live in a legal state,you are not legal till the good ole us of a,decrimalize schedule 1 bad ass drug cannabis,so HOA is goverment,cards are in your hands,hope this helps,i said freak um and moved back to the country,lmao

R

redlife215

So u are gonna buy a prop and dont evem know how to grow? Nowhere in cali is legal, nowhere in america actually but cali is srill the same shit, cops pullimg over cars coming out of hogh volume grow areas and shit. My attitude is the risk keeps prices up and the reason prices went to shot is cus any pussy with a few dollars is now trying to grow. I actaully prefer the risk ive always been involved in high risk high reward and every season i have growm there have been cop scares and rumors of cutting crews rollimg thru spots. So if ur scared of getting cut or sitting in jail for a lil bit then do t come to cali cys the shot still happens along with robberies especially in mendo amd humboldt

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

good luck on your journey friend,just remember that HOA rule over city and state,it fitna get nasty on here so im gonna enjoy my thanksgiving same to you all

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Good luck. NO hoa will ever allow a greenhouse nor N outside grow.
Period.

I lived in condo previous and they fined my neighbor after he installed a sat dish. Those are against the HOA rules

stiffneck

stiffneck

I wouldn't do it. There are too many things that could go wrong. I am not sure.... but I think there are people that have been growing for generations and kind of know what they are doing.

Sounds like a nice greenhouse set up.. haha.. i would just move there and grow for yourself. Growing for yourself in itself is quite rewarding.... fuck the money bro it's just paper..

stiffneck

stiffneck

Oh hey..... I notice upon rereading you made a statement that "I need to make something of myself".

While growing cannabis can and will make you sort of a God.... your something right now dude. Happy Holidayz.

Top Bottom