Happys Bodhi Testers

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

SVOC has ATF x Snow lotus. Picking up at least 3 packs for sure. Buy one get one free right now also. 76$ for two bodhi packs, can't beat that.
Thanks for the heads up .thats Good to know.i hope theres plenty of packs as i cant afford to spend anything on beans on the run up to xmas.the wee one wants alsorts of stuff this year and we all like to give em what they want wenever possible dont we?

H

happy b

i dont want to be a dick but can we take the chat about bodhi gear to the bodhi thread please fellas.thanks.
Hey does anyone know about Godhead (blockhead x 88G13HP) I wanna know if they were given out as untested freebies, or if anyone testing for Bodhi has grown the strain? Two proven winners, and blockhead seems to be a favorite of many, just curious, thanks
I think iv seen that one for sale.not 100% sure but i think i have.although i thought it was godbud x blockhead but that was just an assumption.
look on great lakes genetics.
bodhi puts both those parent strains to good use though so theyl probably be good.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Yea, i believe they were freebies only, but wasnt sure if he had sent them for testers as he usually runs his strains befroe release.

H

happy b

Yea, i believe they were freebies only, but wasnt sure if he had sent them for testers as he usually runs his strains befroe release.View attachment 550285
If they got the gold label theyv been released for sale.
by the way those are some great strains youv snagged.
are the ones on bottom say charlie sheene og On em?always been a fan of charlie sheen.he came to Glasgow one time years ago for whatever reason.he went to the dodgiest part of the city to try and score some coke at night.bad idea.(you should only go for coke during the day.joke)they knew EXACTLY who and what he was so they promptly releived him of his valuables and sent him on his way.atleast he was still alive.

H

happy b

Really impressed with these nepoji.bodhi has done a really great job taming that famous goji stretch.these nepoji,s nodes are WAY tighter than the goji.theyr just like a normal strain now stretch wise.which means they can be grown a bit more before flip and produce more bud.and the quality seems better from the goji i had.and i didnt think that would be possible.
not as impressed with the urkle x omg.i was looking for an urkle dom but didnt get one.they all smell like stani type.you know between hashy,lemony ect.kinda old school.great weed but not quiet what im personally lookin for although it may turn out i love em.the first flipped are coming up on week 6.
pics will follow in a day or so.
peace

Calixylon

Calixylon

Yea their Charlie Sheen OG's, im trying to get info on the strain, but no luck so far. It says open pollination, and that their regular seeds, so im not really sure how their Charlie Sheen OG, if their a reg seed. I thought CSOG was a clone only strain. Either way i figured id crack em, i usually pop freebie singles when i get em. If anyone has infor regarding this strain let me know, grown by disastagreenthumb

H

happy b

Yea their Charlie Sheen OG's, im trying to get info on the strain, but no luck so far. It says open pollination, and that their regular seeds, so im not really sure how their Charlie Sheen OG, if their a reg seed. I thought CSOG was a clone only strain. Either way i figured id crack em, i usually pop freebie singles when i get em. If anyone has infor regarding this strain let me know, grown by disastagreenthumb
I know CS og IS a clone only.bx maybe?

Calixylon

Calixylon

Yea happy, thats what confuses me, what did he use to Bx it to, if the CSOG is a clone only. Only freebies so dont really care, but i like knowing what things are, and if it was crossed to something else, it shouldnt be called CSOG. The guys is making a IG so i can ask him once hes up and running.

H

happy b

Yea happy, thats what confuses me, what did he use to Bx it to, if the CSOG is a clone only. Only freebies so dont really care, but i like knowing what things are, and if it was crossed to something else, it shouldnt be called CSOG. The guys is making a IG so i can ask him once hes up and running.
Cashin in most like.

H

happy b

Going into week 7 with nepoji #1&2 & urkle x omg #1 & 2.
First off heres a pic of urkle x omg #2
as for whatever reason the leaves on #1all burned up.nepoji 1&2 & urkghazi#1&2 were all flipped at same time so i was just feeding em all the same strength nutes and #1 didnt like it after week4 but i knew by then i wasnt really diggin that pheno anyway as it had a citrusy smell which although is fairly decent i think its a fairly common and easy to find taste in "older" dutch genetics so i didnt bother correcting the issue and as i say #1 burned up so i didnt take any pics but it was a fairly short plant similar in structure to #2.heres #2 @7weeks bloom
20151124 195909
20151124 195933
#2 has very dense solid buds and has a very strong pungent smell that reminds me of a meat n veg stew.this has the possibility to be a keeper although the yeild is average.
#3 @ around 3/4 weeksish.
20151129 152336
#3 has a more open and bigger more sativa look tto its structure than 1 & 2 although its by no means sativa dominant.it just has a touch of sativa in its structure weras 1 & 2 look like pure indicas.
not getting much smell off#3 yet as its still abit early but its alot more vigorous than 1&2.
Iv just flipped #4 but i had flowered out the small cutting of that already and it was fairly bland.the buds wernt as tight as i would like either although its plenty vigorous and has a similar structure to #3 with maybe a bit more sativa in it.
The nepali og x goji f3 are were its at on this round.i always thought Bodhi had killed it with the goji.now he,s killed it with taming that famous goji stretch and adding a bit of yeild to it too.and dare i say added a bit off potencey?i cant be sure on that yet and iv only had a couple of goji phenos but these nepali x gojif3 definetly SMELL stronger atleast.even in veg theyr alot more compact.iv got cuts of goji & nepoji in small pots for a couple of weeks after coming out the cloner and the goji are already 2/3 bigger than the nepoji.
anyway heres the pics
nepali og x goji f3 #1 @ 7 weeks bloom
20151129 030317
20151129 030403
20151129 030512
#2 @7week
20151129 030138
20151129 030258
#3 @ around 4/5 weeks bloom
20151126 195532
they all smell awesome.similar to goji but a bit different and stronger smelling.#2 definetly has the densest nugs.#1 has the tightest node spaceing the longest colas.those are the 2 best i think though #3 is still a good one.it smells the most like the goji phenos i had.but again way tighter node spacing.
iv started flushing nepoji 1&2 & i started flushing urkle x omg 1 & 2 about a week ago.
i cant waitt to get some of these nepoji out the ground.im looking to take them at nine weeks although its not set in stone.
i will make further reports as the grow progresses.

Top Bottom