Happys Bodhi Testers

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ClassV

ClassV

Been watching that Nepogi. You mentioned their compact structure. What was the finished height with that one?

H

happy b

Been watching that Nepogi. You mentioned their compact structure. What was the finished height with that one?
Iv no idea as iv not measured em but heres a wee pic of the 3 side by side to give u an idea of how short the short one stayed compared to the others.
from left to right phenos
1,2 & 3
20151206 210701

H

happy b

Nice, must be something in the water over that side of the pond. Send me a dang bottle would ya. :p
Yip.good Scottish soft water straight oot the tap.

I was in the grow room the other day havin a wee swach at my testers.i was looking at the nepojis and i dunno why as i hadnt done it atall through this grow but for whatever reason i just reached over the squatest nepoji and pulled the buds apart to check for rot or mold.the very first bit i opened looked very slightly discolured so i touched it and although it wasnt slimey rot wen i touched it the clayxes and bud leaves at the small discolored patch all fell away from the nug.bud rot.dammit.the first bit i look at?not a good sign so i cut away the rot which was a VERY small bit-not even a gram-so i checked the rest of all my plants but they were all cool.so i cut down the short nepoji(no1) 2 days short of 9 weeks.i woulda prefered to let it go a bit longer but didnt want to risk more mold.the other 2 are still going strong.
i took a couple of test nugs off the bottoms of each pheno at just after 8 weeks.smoked em lastnight.#1 was kinda bland compared to normal goji (typical.the shortest most squat pheno.but it was dried fairly quickly.5days or so)but has a good even head/body high.this pheno had the loosest bud structure out the 3 but the best frame.
#3 was nice really similar to my goji phenos only much tighter nodes.the tops were pretty substantial.its bud structure was really solid and probably the best out the 3 females.but the clear winner is #2 which was the tallest pheno although still nowere near as tall as goji.the taste is AMAZINGLY intense.again more or less the same as my goji phenoes but this ones more intense than the phenos i had although i dont doubt goji has just as intense tasting phenos although not as tight nodes.if i could have got the frame and structure of #1with the actual nug structure of #3 with the taste of #2 and id have the perfect og.
The first urkle x omg#1 which all burned up had a kinda old school lemony smell & taste but coz the leaves all burned up the nugs didnt grow tight.probly my fault.#2 urkle x omg nugs are solid rocks on a small stocky indica frame.very intense vinegary smell which did translate to the taste.#3 is a much bigger frame but the buds are as solid as #1 but with much sweeter smelling nugs.no quiet as sweet as urkle but similar.#4 has only been in2 weeks but i flowered out a very small clone of it and it wasnt that great taste.
i,ll post some pics shortly.

Limonene

Limonene

Yip.good Scottish soft water straight oot the tap.

I was in the grow room the other day havin a wee swach at my testers.i was looking at the nepojis and i dunno why as i hadnt done it atall through this grow but for whatever reason i just reached over the squatest nepoji and pulled the buds apart to check for rot or mold.the very first bit i opened looked very slightly discolured so i touched it and although it wasnt slimey rot wen i touched it the clayxes and bud leaves at the small discolored patch all fell away from the nug.bud rot.dammit.the first bit i look at?not a good sign so i cut away the rot which was a VERY small bit-not even a gram-so i checked the rest of all my plants but they were all cool.so i cut down the short nepoji(no1) 2 days short of 9 weeks.i woulda prefered to let it go a bit longer but didnt want to risk more mold.the other 2 are still going strong.
i took a couple of test nugs off the bottoms of each pheno at just after 8 weeks.smoked em lastnight.#1 was kinda bland compared to normal goji (typical.the shortest most squat pheno.but it was dried fairly quickly.5days or so)but has a good even head/body high.this pheno had the loosest bud structure out the 3 but the best frame.
#3 was nice really similar to my goji phenos only much tighter nodes.the tops were pretty substantial.its bud structure was really solid and probably the best out the 3 females.but the clear winner is #2 which was the tallest pheno although still nowere near as tall as goji.the taste is AMAZINGLY intense.again more or less the same as my goji phenoes but this ones more intense than the phenos i had although i dont doubt goji has just as intense tasting phenos although not as tight nodes.if i could have got the frame and structure of #1with the actual nug structure of #3 with the taste of #2 and id have the perfect og.
The first urkle x omg#1 which all burned up had a kinda old school lemony smell & taste but coz the leaves all burned up the nugs didnt grow tight.probly my fault.#2 urkle x omg nugs are solid rocks on a small stocky indica frame.very intense vinegary smell which did translate to the taste.#3 is a much bigger frame but the buds are as solid as #1 but with much sweeter smelling nugs.no quiet as sweet as urkle but similar.#4 has only been in2 weeks but i flowered out a very small clone of it and it wasnt that great taste.
i,ll post some pics shortly.
nice update mate. unlucky with the bud rot. The flavours sound amazing.

H

happy b

Right thats all the nepali og x goji f3 chopped down and drying.took em at 65 days i think it was.wouldv prefered to have let em go 70 but i wanted em down for xmas so...chop chop.
Pheno 2 which was the one i liked most from about 3/4 weeks is still the one i THINK is going to be the keeper.the test nugs tasted the best,its nugs are the hardest,it had the strongest smell,it seemed to ripen faster and its the only one out the 3 that didnt get a slight bit of bud rot.
Heres a few pics of pheno2 before chop at 65 days
20151214 194405
20151214 194442
20151214 194449
pheno 3 was 3/4 days behind 1& 2 & it was only topped once were the others were topped multiple times.
this one smelled most like the original goji but again much tighter nodes and structure.
wen i was chopping it down i found a bit of rot in the top of one of the colas.not too much but were it was was the best,densest part of the cola.ah well.i musta somehow missed it wen i checked last time or it occured afterwards.who knows?anyway heres a few pics of #3 during chop @ 65 days bloom
20151215 165635
20151215 165726
20151215 173420
20151215 173437
and the rotten bit.its like havin a bannana that looks great on the outside but is just slimey mush once u open it.
20151215 201309
20151215 201326
ah well what can u do once its already done?nothing but take more care next time.atleast the good one was rot resistant.see?theres always a silver lining if you look hard enough.
i,ll report back with smoke report on them soon and updates with the last of the urkle x old mother ghazi/ghani,watever one it is.lol.
Happy holidays to everyone!i hope you all have a great time.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

For a few Min I have read and watched the Bodhi gear threads and seen some Amazing looking Strains develop
As well as met some Great Growers Like Happy B and Breeders who have found their Ultimate Male . . . .
IMHO Getting a hold of Bodhi is a Win win, I cant wait to see MORE.
My Bodhi crosses
2 16 2016 2
2 2 2016 UD 2

From The House of J
Peace

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

For a few Min I have read and watched the Bodhi gear threads and seen some Amazing looking Strains develop
As well as met some Great Growers Like Happy B and Breeders who have found their Ultimate Male . . . .
IMHO Getting a hold of Bodhi is a Win win, I cant wait to see MORE.
My Bodhi crosses
View attachment 593117 View attachment 593119
From The House of J
Peace
Superb stuff j-man.how doe they smell?id imagine thats some fruity smelling weed right there.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The Fresh fruity high lemons and Orange sherbet types of smell from the Apollo crossed w the DJ Blueberry but No blue berry smell..... still the pheno was a Winner for sure with great solid nugs and a wonderful daytime medication.

Scale 1-10 the Bodhi is a high 7-8 always
FlyJ

kds710

kds710

The Fresh fruity high lemons and Orange sherbet types of smell from the Apollo crossed w the DJ Blueberry but No blue berry smell..... still the pheno was a Winner for sure with great solid nugs and a wonderful daytime medication.

Scale 1-10 the Bodhi is a high 7-8 always
FlyJ
Sounds and looks great FlyinJ

OutdoorOH

OutdoorOH

Anyone know yet if bodhi is gonna release the nepoji. Would love to get some of them beans. Awesome thread and a hell of a fine job on them testers. Killing it as usual man

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Anyone know yet if bodhi is gonna release the nepoji. Would love to get some of them beans. Awesome thread and a hell of a fine job on them testers. Killing it as usual man
Its been released as a "limited fridge find" watever that means but thats wat it says on the pack i saw.

Top Bottom