Happys Bodhi Testers

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The flavors are more or less the exact same as the straight goji just on a shorter frame.plenty o places with straight goji.its the same genetics its just he,s reworked them a bit different in the nepoji trying to shorten its stature while beefing it up slightly but if u cant get nepoji goji is the next best thing.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I was thinking that. Thanks though
I didnt see anywere with em in stock or anyone who had bought them.the ones i saw had been gifted to the person from bodhi himself.it may well be wat it said on the label about being limted may well change if he makes more and i think he may do just that as theres deffo a desire for them.your not the first to ask me were they can get em and i told Mrs bodhi that in my report for this test.

OutdoorOH

OutdoorOH

Yea I got some goji too. Like the thought of the shorter stature being I am working with a small space . Gonna run the goji og when I'm done with the run I got going now. Hope B decides to make more I'm sure a lot of people would jump on these.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

@Sun Valley Here's the og Nepali x goji f3 tester thread.
The#2 pheno is the one I used.very chunky for such a tastey og

Sinner D

Sinner D

I'm running some testers that I got from a former employer, associate. They're a cross of Sunshine #3 x Chemdog 91', Johnny Sunshine. I've had 4 seedlings, now plants, for 8 weeks now and they still won't tell me their sex! But the smell I get from them already just stripping some unnecessary lower foliage is divine. Don't know how to describe it because it's so subtle. I popped some Blackberry Kush from GGG at the same time and 4 out of 5 of those have sexed out to me females already. Patience...:ninja:

Sinner D

Sinner D

Ended up w/ 5 of 5 Blackberry Kush being female. I had to take the 5th BBK and all 4 of my Johnny Sunshine seedlings (now plants, teens) in the flower room for a couple days to get some answers! Got tired of waiting. Anywho. I ended up with 1 Johnny Sunshine female. Let's see what she's made of, eh? Now the only issue I have is too many f'n plants!:badboy:

Latest posts

Top Bottom