Harborside Inefficiency

• Thread starter UgrewWHAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Harborside Health Center Oakland, California.
The single largest medical cannabis dispensary in human history... and a nightmare for efficiency. They really have it together on so many levels amidst their menu, services, public repore... but they don't have the brains God gave a goat in regard to expediting people through. I am beside myself that I spent an hour and twenty minutes as the 3rd person in line at the Vape Pen station and left empty handed for lack of time. I never even made a purchase and this isn't the 1st infraction.

I absolutely love that Harbor' take the time and care to guage every patients needs. They are cutting edge on so many levels and dumb as a box of rocks in others.

It is common knowledge that the lunch hour usually falls between 11:00am and 1:30pm depending on career. Common knowledge.

The vape pen line at Harbor has two registers. There are almost always two attendants working those registers. They are skilled, well informed, excellent sales people and there is Love in everything they do.

Some floor Manager okay'd giving one of the two a full lunch break amidst the lunch rush yesterday. Anyone in their right mind know that ALL HANDS NEED BE ON DECK for a lunch rush. I work in a restaurant. Common knowledge. Think I don't know about this? I work a very high volume restaurant and efficiency is key to shoving a watermelon through a pea-hole. We do it every day. So do Harborside given their clientĆØle. But amidst the hours of 11:30am to 1:30pm there was "one" attendant that spent 43 minutes with one single patient. Behind me stood a growing line of approx. 13 people. of which, at 30 minutes-in I asked who was on a lunch break trying to make a purchase? All but one in line behind me were on lunch. I also asked how many were aware that pre-orders can be called-in with zero wait time? Not ONE had ever heard of that.

Harbor have poor employee scheduling. They don't really get that their clientĆØle are Managers, Owners, Proprietors, CEO's, CFO's, Insurance Agents, Lawyers and Attorneys, Bondsmen, Governor's(that's another story in itself). And they still haven't figured it out.

I have emailed all of the right people and haven't heard a damn thing back. I met you at Steve's Book signing in Oakland last year. I'm the guy who's Mother was a 3 time cancer survivor that I had Steve sign my book for.

I have one word to help you: Algorithms. If you do not know what they are I study Physics everyday. There is a way to improve your efficiency because if I am on thcfarmer.com right now addressing your inability to improve then maybe I know something that you don't.

This thread is no tirade on Harborside. This thread is open to anyone who's spent 3 hours at Harbor trying to get an 8th. It's that simple. Any and all 'constructive' feedback are welcome. I know that I am not alone in this and positive change does not occur unless somebody barks BIG.

Well I am barking BIG.

Last edited:
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

My input is here for the Greater of All.
My personal motivation in writing this is not to undermine any establishment nor any within their employ.

I've just made a few too many turn-arounds that saw me empty handed after a long wait that, could've been avoided with a little ingenuity.

sun

sun

harbor side in oak wasnt very efficient the prices were a little high , there was no parking . the security guards seemed like thugs , and the neighborhood seemed like a war zone ( make sure your driver has a gun ).the meds were pretty good though high end for calli mmj , and the clones were top notch in my opinion.-this was a couple of years ago

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

Store bought pot should have never happened. I said it and I mean it. Agree or disagree, theres nothin good about the weed isle at Walmart.

I spent 2 hours in a dispensary one day. To be shown buds that smelled exactly like Botanicare Sweet. If you really want to gripe about a dispensary, come to Az. I cant wrap my mind around why people here grovel at the feet of these legalized mafiosos.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Don't buy store bought.
See, one needs understand that what people sell to dispensaries is NOT what they keep for head stash. Believe me, I'm still sitting on plenty of my own from last year's grow. The only reason that I went to Harbor' at all was for vape pen cartridges!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

Latest posts

Top Bottom