Harley"s Vero Cob Grow

• Thread starter Harley09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Btw with thumbnail pics you can’t see much and although everything looks extremely clean and done very well, nothing in any of those pics shows 3 lbs. but again. That’s not my business
Beautiful set up you got there

Harley09

Harley09

Calm down brotha. I know it’s hard to get the tone off of a written response but I wasn’t being sarcastic or a dick. I thought it was off the 600watt cob which I thought was crazy and was wondering what I missed. Lol
I saw it was actuall 1200 watt of cob? Right?
Anyway awesome bro and you don’t need to prove to me anything. Just missed something and if you were pulling 3 off 600 watts of cob I was gonna rethink everything.
Your cool, the response was directed at crimson echo.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Your cool, the response was directed at crimson echo.

Calm down brotha. I know it’s hard to get the tone off of a written response but I wasn’t being sarcastic or a dick. I thought it was off the 600watt cob which I thought was crazy and was wondering what I missed. Lol
I saw it was actuall 1200 watt of cob? Right?
Anyway awesome bro and you don’t need to prove to me anything. Just missed something and if you were pulling 3 off 600 watts of cob I was gonna rethink everything.

Btw with thumbnail pics you can’t see much and although everything looks extremely clean and done very well, nothing in any of those pics shows 3 lbs. but again. That’s not my business
Beautiful set up you got there

Sorry i thought you were a clever person who can take a joke. Guess not. Well, who gives a fuck.

Top Bottom