Harmony

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reeferman

Hey cats lol you all thought I was going to speak about my new flag ship of the Reef line .....
Hey this is a really nice place to hang out and recent politics and BS have spilled over here over ah.... well there really was little substance to any of it so I ask that if you have a question issue complaint that is not about genetics that you PLEASE don't post it in open forums as it distracts from the Harmony of the farm and is of no use to air in public .... So if you all would like to speak to me about anything besides genetics room design etc PM me please and if you are civil I will be happy to speak with anyone .

A big sorry to logic and the staff at the farm for the disharmony of recent days :handshake

Sincerely Reef :icon_cookie:

darksideX

darksideX

yep Mr.Rm... you are keepin' the right vibez @ the farm:character0103: how ya said,..it's all about peace, love....harmony and passion! thanx for sharin' ur thinkins'!!
greEtz..:cool0019:

D

Dubsta

Totally agree! I dont like the bad vibe from all the non sense that goes on, if people got bad stuff then they should of sent them back.. plain and simple. Peace and Harmony everyone.. -dub

S

StevenSeagull

Edit by reef this is the first edit I have made personally
Good vibes issue's are not of this site or place .
sorry to edit I pm'ed you
RM:character0103:

Top Bottom