Harvest, Bud Rot, Trichomes ?

• Thread starter CriticalDog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CriticalDog

Hello, I wonder if this at the middle of the bud is bud rot or just burn leaf from the sun ?

Is it bud rot
TheRemer

TheRemer

Looks like rot. Chop em down. Or just chop the infected buds. But in my experiance the mold spores allready spread and the rest of the buds turned moldy quick. Hope all is well.

NHWhites

NHWhites

I’d cut out the rot and probably chop. It’s a losing battle and as stated above, the spores are already there so it’s just a matter of time. If you’re close and want to push it, I think you can spray with h202 to slow the spread to harvest a little later

C

CriticalDog

They have been harvested. Also hang to dry the whole plant and wonder if cut the plant 1/2 and separate this from othera in the room.Can it spread to the others wichh are near him ?

NHWhites

NHWhites

I’d do a bud wash with h202 and then water. You should be good after that and won’t have to worry about cross contamination

C

CriticalDog

Nice, and what you think of the maximum possible humidity ? If it is 90% on 12 temp it is too high right ?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
50-60% humidity at 68-70f fan on low not blowing directly on plants. It’ll take 10-15 days to dry. Hand trim

G gnome

G gnome

Looks like rot. Chop em down. Or just chop the infected buds. But in my experiance the mold spores allready spread and the rest of the buds turned moldy quick. Hope all is well.

I’d cut out the rot and probably chop. It’s a losing battle and as stated above, the spores are already there so it’s just a matter of time. If you’re close and want to push it, I think you can spray with h202 to slow the spread to harvest a little later
Its 1 dsad leaf. Where's the bud rot?

C

CriticalDog

I post it because Im worry about the humidity 90%, its a rainy day and I hope it down the next day which should be sunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom