Harvest Overdried, Will It Still Cure?

• Thread starter Aslan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Too many, probably. I bought Jerry G's Limo he made up for his west ccoast shows, shortly before he died. The Van/Limo only had 35K miles...42000 currently. I picked it up off his limo driver in Novato and spent a day or two with a couple of bandmates and his brother Tiff. It has a great vibe and we toured with the Further Bus trip that Zane Kesey drove x-country 2 years ago. Wild Times!!
Lol, my wife dated kit Kesey when she was in high school.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Just so we understand, i do these things, but i'm still curious to see hard numbers. I'm sure shipping matters, but to what scale? Thank you so much for your reply though. Seriously, great information.
Most cali weed is sold locally, regionally. Also gone are the days of “pounds “ being shipped. Nowadays we have to break down the product to grams, 1/4,1/8 and prerolls.
Most all commercial accounts we include packaging. The dispensary doesn’t buy pound and repackage. It has to leave our facility Sealed with tamper proof packages . Labeled with all the legal niceties, production data with lots . Recreational marijuana is like the bag of chips you buy, it’s has to have all the pertinent info for the end user.
So the handling being contained at growers manufacturing line.
Now this is a disadvantage for the end user, where you see display bud but cannot inspect your product until you get home. I’ve seen some nasty shit from other growers. This legalization has made the product almost industrial. Shame, as I rather show you a baggy and let you see what you are getting.

My ethics are higher then most growers commercially, if I won’t smoke it, it won’t leave my facility.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Now this is a disadvantage for the end user, where you see display bud but cannot inspect your product until you get home. I’ve seen some nasty shit from other growers. This legalization has made the product almost industrial. Shame, as I rather show you a baggy and let you see what you are getting.

My ethics are higher then most growers commercially, if I won’t smoke it, it won’t leave my facility.

In Pennsylvania, with only medical available, you have to choose your "medicine" bu looking at pictures. A picture might be worth 1000 words, but for the $20/gram they are peddling it for, I'd like more than a picture before I lay my cash down for a photoshopped stock picture of a bud.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Lol, funny! Wife calls it the kool aid acid hippie bus. Wife’s from Springfield Oregon.
When I picked up the van and drove up north to Novato, I got a shirt from the Dead guys with a quote from Jerry describing how the whole Grateful Dead/Acid Test thing started, which read: The bus came by and I got on...that's how it all started! I had a picture of me sitting behind the wheel of Further...I traded it for their road mgr getting to sit in Jerry's seat! I can't seem to find the damn thing now.

Top Bottom