Harvest Pics

• Thread starter Lutador420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lutador420

Hello,

I was hoping to get your opinion on harvesting my crop. I'm currently in the 8th week of flower for 6 plants with similar harvest times, 7-9 weeks. I've grown them outdoors under a 6x8 greenhouse in 5 gallon fabric pots. I think they can go an additional week or maybe longer, however I recently found caterpillars and a few sugar leaves starting to discolor. After looking inside I saw the bastard's poop trails on some bud which may be causing some bud rot. Given this, I don't want to risk further bud rot and want to harvest as soon as tomorrow. I already flushed 10 days ago and stopped watering 2 days ago. My plan was to cut out any bud rot, then do a bud wash 3 buckets of lemon juice/ baking soda water mix, and two water buckets. For the branches which I have cut out any bud rot or had more caterpillar poop trails, I would dip these in a bucket of hydrogen peroxide and water mix as well. That was my plan.

Curious to hear your thoughts if I'd be ok harvesting as soon as tomorrow. I also prefer more of a head high which I read that an early harvest where there are less amber trichs and more milky trichs would help with that. In any case, I included a pic of trichs and buds for each of my 6 plants below. I really appreciate your feedback on this. thanks!

Harvest pics
Harvest pics 2
Harvest pics 3
Harvest pics 4
Harvest pics 5
Harvest pics 6
Harvest pics 7
Harvest pics 8
Harvest pics 9
Harvest pics 10
Harvest pics 11
Harvest pics 12
Dunge

Dunge

You can harvest any of those, as far as I can tell.
Nice job.
Now, do them justice with a good cure.
Cool, slow, dark. Keep that humidity above 40%
7=10 days to a stem snap.
Good luck.

L

Lutador420

You can harvest any of those, as far as I can tell.
Nice job.
Now, do them justice with a good cure.
Cool, slow, dark. Keep that humidity above 40%
7=10 days to a stem snap.
Good luck.
thank you, will do.

Top Bottom