Harvest Time

• Thread starter Shroomtrips
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

No direct air blowing, but plenty of air circulation. Hung upside down in same flowering room under same light schedule, just in the corner oposite lights. try that
I’m good I won’t be trying no new ways.
No direct air blowing, but plenty of air circulation. Hung upside down in same flowering room under same light schedule, just in the corner oposite lights. try that
light first degrades thc and causes production of more chlorophyll which is your nasty taste. The plant ain’t dead when you chop it.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
To be honest I’ve always dried in my flowering room. I don’t have the space for a separate drying area I can keep dark and I don’t have odor control outside of my flowering room.

I don’t put them in direct light but they do get some indirect light 12 hours a day. I’ve never had any issues doing it that way.

Not that I wouldn’t do it in the dark if I could I’m just saying for me personally it’s never been an issue. So I could go either way.

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

To be honest I’ve always dried in my flowering room. I don’t have the space for a separate drying area I can keep dark and I don’t have odor control outside of my flowering room.

I don’t put them in direct light but they do get some indirect light 12 hours a day. I’ve never had any issues doing it that way.

Not that I wouldn’t do it in the dark if I could I’m just saying for me personally it’s never been an issue. So I could go either way.

Same here mate. Works great

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter

Same here, all my “home grows just hang in the glass house, darkest corner I could find, but it’s not dark as I have plants on the opposite side. Indirect airflow. Humidity around 62.
And cure for a month, bag( brown bag ) before the cure* it’s a must! And bro, shit smoother then my commercial grow in a dedicated dark drying room! Lol.

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Oh and it tops everything dispensaries have without a cure too. All that jar is for is evening out the inner moisture. A month cure was a hair tastier but before it hit the jars it was already right.

Totaly agree! One week flush and its a Nice smoke after 4 days of drying, Ive tried to dry them in the dark but imho theres no difference taste wise

G

Growkings1

By having the light on does it not effect thc then and I've seen a few people do this

Latest posts

Top Bottom