Harvesting Tools/equipment Questions...

• Thread starter Eyebedam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Being I'm super OCD & my first ever grow should be nearing completion in a few weeks I need to know what all do I need, to go ahead & purchase...

I'm looking for recommendations on a jewelers loop, & what time of trimming scissors do you recommend? I plan on hanging them for the first part of the dry, then curing in mason jars.. What am I overlooking? Suggestions & recommendations are surely welcomed.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Being I'm super OCD & my first ever grow should be nearing completion in a few weeks I need to know what all do I need, to go ahead & purchase...

I'm looking for recommendations on a jewelers loop, & what time of trimming scissors do you recommend? I plan on hanging them for the first part of the dry, then curing in mason jars.. What am I overlooking? Suggestions & recommendations are surely welcomed.

for chopping, I use a pair of sharp hand sheers.
for trimming, I use a small sharp pair of scissors, really can use whatever you are comfortable with.
I bought a 30x/60x led lit jewelers loop (cheap amazon), and then got a microUSB scope that plugs into my phone that gets up to 200x that I use mostly.

for mason jars, I use quart/half gallon/gallon sizes

brazel

brazel

Jeweler's loupe, good but led microscope better for herb. Or use a usb microscope. Chikamasa are dope, there's more brands too. Best tip keep them clean unless a small harvest then collect scissor hash

Top Bottom