Has Any One Tried Emerald Harvest Nutes?

• Thread starter KingJamesOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingJamesOG

KingJamesOG

Yes I'd say scale back there feeding schedule a bit when using amendments in the soil. But in my hydro plants I've done with emerald they seem to be heavy feeders. This one burnt due to s bit to much guano in my tea.

kushdaking

kushdaking

T
That's exactly what I'm doing with the eh line cal mag mostly every watering and a ph of 5.9 in pro mix and my plants could not be healthier
yah man... they got a good recipe I just had to fine tune it and man I couldn't be happier with the results... are you noticing a huge increase in resin production??? I have a Kimbo in week 3.... and the fan leaves are already frosted 3 inches up the leaf

markesparza1

markesparza1

Yeah
T

yah man... they got a good recipe I just had to fine tune it and man I couldn't be happier with the results... are you noticing a huge increase in resin production??? I have a Kimbo in week 3.... and the fan leaves are already frosted 3 inches up the leaf
yeah buddy I got some finished product rgnt now super frosty I've never had anything make my plants this frosty but I've only used a couple different lines but I see people with all these def plants flushing and what not and I've never really had this problem with all my different strains I've been running with EH

markesparza1

markesparza1

Yeah

yeah buddy I got some finished product rgnt now super frosty I've never had anything make my plants this frosty but I've only used a couple different lines but I see people with all these def plants flushing and what not and I've never really had this problem with all my different strains I've been running with EH

D

Docfeelgood

Emerald Harvest nutrients is straight garbage I used the whole line there was no smell and no taste of my product it's also on the internet about Emerald Harvest nutrients what garbage it really is I also have a machine that has my product once again Emerald Harvest is straight garbage

D

Docfeelgood

Yeah

Emerald Harvest is straight garbage

420Artie

420Artie

Emerald Harvest nutrients is straight garbage I used the whole line there was no smell and no taste of my product it's also on the internet about Emerald Harvest nutrients what garbage it really is I also have a machine that has my product once again Emerald Harvest is straight garbage
my brother in law works for EH and gifted me the whole line in quart bottles and I got to say I'm impressed. I haven't had buds this frosty in a while and aroma is there don't know about taste yet about to chop them tomorrow. Are you a noob grower? because I had excellent results with EH. If my brother in law hooks me up again I'll keep using it if not I'll go back to gh lucas with seaweed extract to keep cost down. Check out my pic on POTM it was grown with EH.

Top Bottom