Has anybody here used mmj for Gout?

• Thread starter medicalgrowman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Balm is on my list of things to make. I might drink ONE glass of ale but anything more and I am taking a BIG chance. Gout is no joke. Gout and opiates. Just say no.

As a person with gout .. it is a build up of Uric Acid .. aka The Royal Disease .. living like royals .. your body is not able to rid itself of the uric acid building up from to many meats, for some shell fish, alcohol and other things that cause it to flare. Each person has different things that entice a flare up .. I would get it to a manageable level and pay attention and be aware of flare ups due to certain foods and drinks

There are flushes that will help with gout from the natural food stores. You are specifically looking for Uric Acid flush .. I have heard Black Cherry extracts also aid ..

Honestly You will only keep it at bay this way .. with over the counter flushes ..

Go to the Doctor and get your uric acid levels checked .. they will be able to tell just from that if you have it. They will most likely put you on something like Allopurinol ..

Allopurinol - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allopurinol
  1. Cached
  2. Similar
Allopurinol, sold under the brand name Zyloprim among others, is a medication used to decrease high blood uric acid levels. It is specifically used to prevent gout, prevent specific types of kidney stones, and for the high uric acid levels that can occur with chemotherapy. It is taken by mouth or injected into a vein. Common ...
Metabolism‎: ‎liver (80% oxipurinol, 10% allopur...
Biological half-life‎: ‎2 h (oxipurinol 18-30 h)
Trade names‎: ‎Zyloprim, Caplenal, Zyloric, othe...
Pregnancy category‎: ‎C(USA)

Hope this information helps! I was struggling to walk for almost 2 years before I confirmed it was gout ..

Peace!

stiffneck

stiffneck

As a person with gout .. it is a build up of Uric Acid .. aka The Royal Disease .. living like royals .. your body is not able to rid itself of the uric acid building up from to many meats, for some shell fish, alcohol and other things that cause it to flare. Each person has different things that entice a flare up .. I would get it to a manageable level and pay attention and be aware of flare ups due to certain foods and drinks

There are flushes that will help with gout from the natural food stores. You are specifically looking for Uric Acid flush .. I have heard Black Cherry extracts also aid ..

Honestly You will only keep it at bay this way .. with over the counter flushes ..

Go to the Doctor and get your uric acid levels checked .. they will be able to tell just from that if you have it. They will most likely put you on something like Allopurinol ..

Allopurinol - Wikipedia
  1. Cached
  2. Similar
Allopurinol, sold under the brand name Zyloprim among others, is a medication used to decrease high blood uric acid levels. It is specifically used to prevent gout, prevent specific types of kidney stones, and for the high uric acid levels that can occur with chemotherapy. It is taken by mouth or injected into a vein. Common ...

Hope this information helps! I was struggling to walk for almost 2 years before I confirmed it was gout ..

Peace!
Thats good info. Guess I AM a Royal......pain in the ass that is....least that's what the wife says....

Yeah man gout will put you down. Before I knew what it was I was in the ER thinking my foot was broke. Haha...I actually Did break my ankle this year but that's another story.

Making Seafood soup tonight. Can't make that without a beer or two....fucking playing with fire.

I'm stupid. But living Royal.

M

motz

Allopurinol - Wikipedia
  1. Cached
  2. Similar

Peace!
Tough road to hoe for sure, I have it from an old football injury in my big toe joint.
Flares up about twice a year can't put a shoe on, a real bummer.

Next time I'm gonna try that salve of bakeds and simmer that thing down.

M

motz

Found a script in the pantry for colchicine so hey looks like I can have some beer. Haha. I'm stupid making seafood soup.
You need to be extremely careful with colchicine it's a poison and will kill.
I used it mainly back in the 70's-80's for making fem seed.
Actually the more organic form comes from the bean tree.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
@motz
Boiling the cannabis roots and using the broth as a hot compress has been used for thousands of years for muscle and joint pains.

Nice Info! Any details?

I was reading a thread years back where they made a tea out of roots .. forget what the reasons were .. know anything about it?

Thanks in Advance!

Respect!

Organikz

Organikz

Nice Info! Any details?

I was reading a thread years back where they made a tea out of roots .. forget what the reasons were .. know anything about it?

Thanks in Advance!

Respect!
The root contains a certain type of saponin. Very bitter. It has been used in traditional medicine by indigenous peoples. Acts as a pain reliever and a steroid. Also carries antiinflammatorg qualities. That's why aloe helps heal cuts...saponin.

stiffneck

stiffneck

You need to be extremely careful with colchicine it's a poison and will kill.
I used it mainly back in the 70's-80's for making fem seed.
Actually the more organic form comes from the bean tree.

Haha. Fucking of course. My doctors are trying to kill me. Swear to god why do they prescribe stuff that can kill you? I mean should I even take my blood pressure medicine?

And that seafood soup was is the fucking bomb. Not even sure how I pulled that off. :)

Top Bottom