Has anyone ever used "Beastie Bloomz?"

• Thread starter HitTheHazards
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HitTheHazards

I just received a jar of this stuff and was curious as to what kind of results you guys got from it

Oldsog

Oldsog

Supporter
it's part of fox farms additive line. "Open sesame" used for the 1st 3-4 weeks of 12/12, beastie bloomz is used for only 1 week around week or 5 and then Cha-Ching is used for the rest of the bloom cycle. i really like the way open sesame stimulates flowering. the plants really do look farther along at 2 weeks.

i've used all 3 sucessfully.

B

bdawgburner

I know two people that swear by FF powders. They get resuts from it, I've just never used it.

B

Budhog

I use it and love it. I get a lot more bud sites with the open sesame then the beastie bloomz finish it off. I really don't use the third part, been getting great results without

B

bdawgburner

My friend actually said the cha ching is the best part. He owns a hydro store and swears by the 3 powders. Just something to think about budhog.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

To all those that use all 3 powders.. Do u use it full strength (1/2 tsb) or mix it with FF liquid nutes and use 1/4 tsb?

Which method results in better quality?

thanks alot:smiley_joint::smiley_joint:

M

Matto

I use beasti bloomz for 4 weeks during my flowering schedule and really like it and will continue to use it

S

steelyeyes

So I have some Beastie Bloomz. How do I use it? Right now I'm in week 5ish and I'm running 300 ml of Aquaflakes A&B, 250 ml of CaMG, and 250 ml or so of Kushy Kush (normally would use liquid Koolbloom but they were out) in a 50 gal. res. My EC is about 1.5

Do I add this stuff on top of that or do I add it instead of the Kushy Kush and leave the rest of my nute levels the same or what? I'm due for a res. change in a couple of days and it would be good to know by then.

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

I have used it in conjunction with a ton of others at the same time when i was nute crazy back in the day...had great results!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I love the Fox Farm line. Been using it for 3 years now. I start with Grow Big during the veg stage, mixed with Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. Then during flowering I will Open Sesame during early flowering for a couple of weeks , Beastie Bloomz for a couple weeks and then Cha Ching at the end of flowering. Flush for two weeks with just water before harvest. Fox Farm has a nutes chart that will tell you how much to use in hydro or soil.

These powders do make the buds produce more trichomes and my dank always come out thick, sticky and stinky with a lot of resin production.:pimp:

S

steelyeyes

Sounds good. Since my indoor stuff is really doing well on the mix they're getting I decided to add it to the Tiger Bloom I'm giving the few outdoor plants I have. They're just getting rolling on the flowering phase and it seems like that's a good time for this stuff. If it works out I'll try all three of their products for my next flowering adventure. The stuff seems pretty inexpensive for what you get. Maybe it's because they're not selling you the world's most expensive water with your nutes.

S

strawD

the cha ching does add sparkle, and weight, but i dont like the way it does it. i've used LOTS of this stuff and will probably discontinue now. it has a way of making all strains grow like sativas, with the extra weight they put on at the end not becoming harder nugs but with spires of calyxes stacking off the tips of the buds. it makes the nugs heavier, but fluffier which isnt the best for bag appeal. i use beastie bloomz for weeks 3-6. I dont like the open sesame because if you use it, your plants dont stretch as much and get as big. If you want to use the open sesame, then you should veg a bit longer.

Top Bottom