Has Anyone Tried Trifecta Crop Control?

• Thread starter Happy camper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OkiePatient

OkiePatient

Would be happy to show you how to solve mite problems in no time, organically and for much less. Oh-your crop yield will be bigger as a bonus.
I joined Thcfarmer, just so I could ask you about your solution. What are you doing? Using?

Kkrhae1

Kkrhae1

Hello Farmer community, I've been mainly using this site for research, it's time to give back based on personal experiences. Trifecta works great for root aphids, like happy camper says, 2 oz per gallon seems to do it.
I started only foliar and lite spraying on the surface of the pots, but found I was still having issues so I'm experimenting a bit. I'm currently making 2 oz/gal buckets and dunking my whole rootball/pot for a few seconds making sure no air pockets are left. I can see the root aphids come up and die within seconds. What a gratifying sight!!! I don't know what this will do to my roots or plants overall, but I'll keep you all posted.
So i messaged the company itself because I'm have an issue with root aphids. They said the clove oil can harm the plant if absorbed by the roots. I copy and pasted the answer they gave me.

Hello, we do not recommend using our product for root drench treatments. Clove oil can cause phyto-toxic reactions in plants when absorbed through the roots.

Mrb53

Mrb53

Trifecta is pretty much the same as PureCrop....they are part of the Organics to try to deal with problems and are very safe. If you have interst in it, or products like it, cget in touch with Frankster (I think he is a moderator here) FRANKSTER -click here...He has developed this product to the extreme using Bio organci non-GMO nano micelle solution to do the same, plus added vitamin c and potassium...It is like 10x more potent than these products and CAN BE USED EVEN IN FLOWER!!!!!
Dr. Frankenstein’s “It’s Alive” category - bio-animation spray. Biostimulant/Fungicide/Insecticide/Surfactant

Top Bottom