Has Anyone Used Bud Factor X In Veg?

• Thread starter buddahslave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

have used with good results - you can now purchased a 250ml for about $10.00 - there is also side by side grows with and without factor-x AND there is a big difference - suggest using it

buddahslave

buddahslave

So 5 grams will make 132 gallons of bud factor x?
Vitazyme is not bud factor x! They do two completely different things. Bud factor x tricks the plant into thinking it's under attack which causes it to activate its defense mechanisms. Its mostly used to produce more thc. Vitazyme is more like a plant steroid. It causes everything to grow bigger and faster. It works great but it does not increase thc levels for that I still use bud factor x as a foliar

buddahslave

buddahslave

Bud Candy is a must. There is no product currently on the market that can match it. It produces a certain taste that og kush smokers crave. With out it the Mary Jane causes cotton mouth. I recommend bud candy, big bud, and b52 as must products that you can not do with out. Super thrive is good in veg but I would get rid of it if your going to be using vitazyme because everything in super thrive is in vitazyme

H

hawkman

Bud Candy is a must. There is no product currently on the market that can match it. It produces a certain taste that og kush smokers crave. With out it the Mary Jane causes cotton mouth. I recommend bud candy, big bud, and b52 as must products that you can not do with out. Super thrive is good in veg but I would get rid of it if your going to be using vitazyme because everything in super thrive is in vitazyme
Advanced Nutrients does make a nutrient specificy for Kush; believe that's what it's called also

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Vitazyme is not bud factor x! They do two completely different things. Bud factor x tricks the plant into thinking it's under attack which causes it to activate its defense mechanisms. Its mostly used to produce more thc. Vitazyme is more like a plant steroid. It causes everything to grow bigger and faster. It works great but it does not increase thc levels for that I still use bud factor x as a foliar
i know vitazyme is not the same thing as bud factor x. I was simply asking if 5 grams of chitosan makes 500 liters of the equivalent to bud factor x

buddahslave

buddahslave

i know vitazyme is not the same thing as bud factor x. I was simply asking if 5 grams of chitosan makes 500 liters of the equivalent to bud factor x
Sorry bro I missed that part of the conversation

buddahslave

buddahslave

Thanks for the tip; choices now are B-52 or "superthrive" don't know which ? leaning toward superthrive
B52 goes hand and hand with Big Bud. If you choose to drop the B52 you need not use the Big Bud because it will not give you the extreme results that are associated with the combination of the two. I understand that the cost difference is large but the yield greatly makes up for it. I have never seen any difference using Superthrive vs. Not using Superthrive. I use it mostly in cloning and sometimes in veg. I'm probable going to stop since ima try using vitazyme in my rez.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

@buddahslave have u or anyone u know tried Jumpstart from growmore? i been reading good reviews about it but im skeptical it will give me the same or better results then vitazyme. just wondering ya thoughts on it. im glad to see this thread still pumping out the awesome info. i may get the jumpstart and try it in veg on one my plants and compare it next year when season starts and see if it beats vitazyme.

buddahslave

buddahslave

I previously have not herd of this product. I watched a video on youtube about it and found it to be interesting. Try it out and let us know what you think.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

I previously have not herd of this product. I watched a video on youtube about it and found it to be interesting. Try it out and let us know what you think.
ya bro its really interesting and my 16oz bottle is on the way. when next year season starts i will compare the 2 and see which has the best growth. i just find it hard to beleive that anything can compare to vitazyme bc this shit is fkn awesome. especially when mixed with bud factor x and/or insect frass.i actually think insect frass is better then BFX bc of the extra microbes that u get with it,but the only issue with it is i cant use it as a folair bc it clogs up all my sprayers,so what i did this year was top dress or water the frass in at half tablespoon and used the BFX as folair. that way u get a slow release of chitosan from the frass evertime it rains.

H

hawkman

B52 goes hand and hand with Big Bud. If you choose to drop the B52 you need not use the Big Bud because it will not give you the extreme results that are associated with the combination of the two. I understand that the cost difference is large but the yield greatly makes up for it. I have never seen any difference using Superthrive vs. Not using Superthrive. I use it mostly in cloning and sometimes in veg. I'm probable going to stop since ima try using vitazyme in my rez.
Thanks never considered B-52 and Big Bud "hand an hand" have experience with big bud , factor-x and bud candy ; along with 3 part "ph"perfect nutrients, B-52 will be added to list -

buddahslave

buddahslave

bud candy also has all the B-vitamins in it plus L amino acids. i used my B-52 for veg this year. idk if it would be redundant or not to add B-52 since u are using bud candy as well.
B-52 has a secret ingredient that is not listed on any label. It's called 6-Benzylaminopurine better know as 6-Bap. Without the 6-Bap the big bud is almost worthless. I have tested with it and without it and the difference is about a half a pound per light. This is the only way I have seen with my own eyes that you can achieve rock hard buds without paclobutrazol. Big bud alone will make the buds larger but they will be airy as hell. What you want is large dense buds.

Top Bottom