Has Anyone Used The Trimbag?

• Thread starter REALSTYLES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NightsWatch

NightsWatch

LOL shit when you over dry weed you can pretty much put it in a garbage bag and it will trim like that
And for that price i would go to Lowes and make a tumbler that would do the same thing for 1/4 of the price

PVC pipe may be plastic screen , and go to craft store pick up Velcro, zippers then off to fabric store for other material then go visit gram ma
she will have that done for you in no time :) all you do is while your plants are growing your designing you pvc stand , make a nice trim catch tray on bottom and your laughing

The Terps

The Terps

Buy a couple 7$ totes and some 1/8" mesh chicken wire.

Same thing just way bigger and faster cheaper.

Pour bud in a bucket or tote. Close lid. Shake. Place screen on second bucket or tote. Pour shook buds over screen. Pour buds off screen into bag. I just saved you 300 bucks plus shipping. Did that with my first big out door harvest. Works ok damages product.

Like trim machines the denser and rounder nugs work best.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Best tip/advice I'll give out all day guaranteed.
In the long run, when you take short cuts, you only cut yourself short.
Take pride in your work and ppl will take pride in your product.
Yep I agree I'm a hands on dude last thing I want to do is loose all my goodies being left on a machine or stuck all over some device . Just my opinion guys .

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

LOL shit when you over dry weed you can pretty much put it in a garbage bag and it will trim like that
And for that price i would go to Lowes and make a tumbler that would do the same thing for 1/4 of the price

PVC pipe may be plastic screen , and go to craft store pick up Velcro, zippers then off to fabric store for other material then go visit gram ma
she will have that done for you in no time :) all you do is while your plants are growing your designing you pvc stand , make a nice trim catch tray on bottom and your laughing

that thing has more dislikes then likes lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom