Has Anyone Used The Trimbag?

• Thread starter REALSTYLES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NightsWatch

NightsWatch

For the price you can build about 10 polishing wheels and do the same thing.
Thats it but anyways Realstyles make sure to post us some pics once you start using it :).
I only use trimming machines for outdoor as for indoor its always will be but to each there own 36 wet pounds 2 days 3 people the first day then 2 the next day its done wet trimmed cost 20 bucks scissors and rubbing alcohol Dollar tree :)
Scissors clipart black and white scissors PNG16

incogneato

incogneato

Thats it but anyways Realstyles make sure to post us some pics once you start using it :).
I only use trimming machines for outdoor as for indoor its always will be but to each there own 36 wet pounds 2 days 3 people the first day then 2 the next day its done wet trimmed cost 20 bucks scissors and rubbing alcohol Dollar tree :)
View attachment 654829
That's impressive, shit ton of trimming

sixstring

sixstring

dude you cut all your hair off!!! what the hell,ya look completely different now. so i take it you like how the bag has been working based on the vid ?

420Farmer303

Wow, Can you have more empty space under all those lights? what a waste of space!

bongzaway

bongzaway

IMO, buds have to be overdried to fuck to have that dumabss shake-shake-shake bag do anything. might as well buy some fishing net and shake yur buds in the netting. i seen guys take a 5 gallon bucket and drill 3/8' holes all over the the dmm thing. throw in your overdried crispy critter buds and shake the sucker. addios trichomes. i cant beleive what that charge for that bag...hahaha. They should re-name it The Trim Doosh-Bag ! wtf. same goes for toms tumbler thing. 1000 bucks..hah, another pos.

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

IMO, buds have to be overdried to fuck to have that dumabss shake-shake-shake bag do anything. might as well buy some fishing net and shake yur buds in the netting. i seen guys take a 5 gallon bucket and drill 3/8' holes all over the the dmm thing. throw in your overdried crispy critter buds and shake the sucker. addios trichomes. i cant beleive what that charge for that bag...hahaha. They should re-name it The Trim Doosh-Bag ! wtf. same goes for toms tumbler thing. 1000 bucks..hah, another pos.
You don't know what you are talking about. You are hating on something you haven't even used before let's see your buds

20160618 103517

20160617 100257

I don't see any lost triches

bongzaway

bongzaway

whats the moisture content have to be ? 10% ? i hand trim, this year i'm drytrimming as no machine (by person or video) has yet convinced me it's worth it. unless their doing big commercial stuff. i'm still open-minded about it and hope i can find something that works cuz i despise fuckn hand trimmig and sick of hiring shitty trimmers.

and still,,,,,,,,,all these fuckn gadgets are way the fuck overpriced. thats why i mention cheaper things with same results things like a plastic bucket or fish net...same results for under 40 bucks. all these dooshbags invent something then charge megabucks for their crap. then go around forums and posting how great they are.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom