Has Anyone Used The Trimbag?

• Thread starter REALSTYLES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PocketGrower

These fuckin things are litterally amazing I did 11 lbs in 18 hours and it actually came out better than my handtrim however has to be VERY dry

P

PocketGrower

So my concerns would be trying to market dry as hell weed, and wondering what's happening to the trichomes with all this shaking??
You can trim dry and when you cure just throw a apple slice or a humidor pack in there w the goodies... always can bring some moisture back especially right away..

As for the trichomes falling off, to be honest my nugs look better after coming out of the trim bag then every single machine I’ve seen/ used or heard of.

Talking about trichomes, oh and structure too. That shit somehow just cleans it up in every crevasse

dan1989

dan1989

You can trim dry and when you cure just throw a apple slice or a humidor pack in there w the goodies... always can bring some moisture back especially right away..

As for the trichomes falling off, to be honest my nugs look better after coming out of the trim bag then every single machine I’ve seen/ used or heard of.

Talking about trichomes, oh and structure too. That shit somehow just cleans it up in every crevasse

Guess it depends how much time you have. You'd imagine you'd lose quite a lot of trichs from all that shaking. That's the difference, how it looks seems to be more important than actual potency these days.

sixstring

sixstring

So my concerns would be trying to market dry as hell weed, and wondering what's happening to the trichomes with all this shaking??
BINGO we have a winner hahaha.absolutely no way in hell a large amount of trichs are not getting rubbed off in the bag,sounds gay lol.but really,this is how they make hash in afghanistan ect.they beat the hell out of the bud and collect the trichs.the drier the better

bongzaway

bongzaway

I'm just not big on having over-dried bud. It burns up in a flash and myself and most of my toker brothers prefer it to burn nice and slow. And being over-dry the fuckn buds easily crumble apart. I'm sorry but I still aint buying this dry-shake-n-bake program. and 300-400 bucks for a laundry bag ?..hell..might as well throw the stuff in a 5 dollar 5 gallon bucket and shake it around like a monkey.

dan1989

dan1989

You could pay someone less to trim it for you

It could cost you more to pay someone less. Especially if they have a big mouth. Depends if you're legal or not I guess. Over here in the UK, we're a secret society. I don't even get my stuff delivered to my address. Believe it or not, I get it delivered to work. I always ask the sender for discreet packaging lol

REALSTYLES

REALSTYLES

I'm laughing at some of the comments. I've tried wet trim and dry trim. Don't you think using scissors knock off trichromes?

P

PocketGrower

You could pay someone less to trim it for you
You think you can pay someone to trim 12lbs for $300 bucks ?? You’re kidding.

I got this bag brand new from my hydro shop for 260 after taxes.

I went back and bought another after I put it to my first use. If you haven’t tried this product

All I’m saying is I can trim a lb in 2 hours and I take $100 every lb I trim.

Leew421

Leew421

I suppose if you run a lot and have a whole bunch of weed, sure sounds like a good investment. I spend so much time growing my herbs I don't mind spending time trimming how I like without maximum stress to buds.

P

PocketGrower

I suppose if you run a lot and have a whole bunch of weed, sure sounds like a good investment. I spend so much time growing my herbs I don't mind spending time trimming how I like without maximum stress to buds.
Makes sense. The only reason it works for me is because I’m always harvesting 10 plus a month on top of having to manage all of my other 4 rooms . Just quicker and saves me time which saves me money.

bongzaway

bongzaway

i think auto dry trimmers (ie T4 twister, etc) are a lot m0re gentler than this bag-shaking horseshit. and ya can rent em out for like 250 per day and bang out megapounds.

bongzaway

bongzaway

I have seen good success with bowl trimmers for cheap

i dislike any wet trim machines but as of late i'm getting hooked on auto dry trimming..plus i love the longer cure time by hanging before trimming. but 300 bucks for a shake-n-bake laundry bag ? total joke.

Top Bottom