Have Fun with BOG!!

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

We have gone through some of our old pics, here are some you might enjoy.
Please feel free to post your FUN pics here.

Amrbog gfx 1
Nudebest2bogschocolatelovers w nametag
Dabogbomb w nametag

Max Frost

Max Frost

Hmm...Sweet & sour Cindy crossed with some chocolate??!! Ya...I'd pop some of that!! Not the biggest nugs I've seen, but ya gotta love the structure on those stems!!! :playful:

Seriously...can't wait to get my hands on some more of your gear, BoG! Your Blue Moon Rocks and Bogbubble were two of the first strains I ever ran successfully. To this day, the memory of the taste of that BMR still haunts me! I'm grateful for the chance to get those genetics back in my room. Thanks BoG & Logic!!!

Best,

Max :wacky:

Max Frost

Max Frost

Once upon a time my name was even longer...

More to come... ;)

Haha! I was thinking about your gear after going to bed last night, and got so excited I couldn't sleep! I'm SO anxious to run the Blue Moon Rocks again. I'm a much more experienced grower now than I was when I ran it before. I'm really anxious to get another shot at it! Are you still using the same parent stock? I recently finished running a well known breeders Bubblegum x Blueberry cross. When I popped them, I remember hoping they would be close to your BMR. It wasn't! :meh:

Also...I'd love to get a copy of your book (autographed if possible)! Is it available thru you? If not, where might I find it? Thanks again BOG! It's REALLY great having you here!

Best,

Max

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The Eagle is Flying!! ;)

A big drop is very near my friends. It's good to know that I have friends here.

I like this place... :) Bog
We show support to good people. I was stoked to meet u at the Bay Med Cup this year. I'm really excited about running ur seeds. I know I will be truly happy with whatever pheno I find. U deff have friends around the Farm. U have put in work for a long while, BOG. This drop is gonna go off like a wild fire. See ya around the threads, bro.

Top Bottom