Have Fun with BOG!!

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BLZbub III

BLZbub III

Hey cannakis, I take 80% dry sift and 20% BHO and bake at 175° F under increasing pressure. This yields a "pellet" of what I call hash.

My <<avatar<< is a pic of the press.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Sounds good...a tumbler?

Had some round sour bubble buds returned to me and they looked like they were tumbled for the kif. There was no Bubblehash left in them so I doubted they were even my sour bubble.

Pellets sound a little like turds from rabbits. No offense intended sir... ;)

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

I guess to cheat me. Saw no mold.

Clubs have employees and pounds sit on shelves waiting to bbe needed sometimes then forgotten. I imagine someone stole the kif and restored it until found much later.

Even though they had no kif left in a lot of shake that wasn't there and the buds were rounded like Easter eggs.

BLZbub III

BLZbub III

Sounds good...a tumbler?

Had some round sour bubble buds returned to me and they looked like they were tumbled for the kif. There was no Bubblehash left in them so I doubted they were even my sour bubble.

Pellets sound a little like turds from rabbits. No offense intended sir... ;)
Yeah, I've had the pleasure of such folks. Thankfully they make the rest of us look good.

I pick out the choice buds and jar with a RH control pack for a long steady cure. The rest is tumbled for the "cream" and the tumbled material is used for a BHO run. My pressing process yields a dozen 12g "chunks". It's all I can do to smoke one chunk a month so this gives me a year of smoke.

WP 20141101 001

Can't wait till the Denver Cup to make your acquaintance and stock up.

WP 20140811 001
WP 20141008 004
Last edited:
BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Sounds good...

See you there with fresh and carefully packaged Meds not yet shaken.

It's a shame to discard the good herb for it's essence but I supply the fresh herb so you can use it as you please.

Hash is cool shit that I am glad Americans have learned to love. Just don't like butane.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Sounds good...

See you there with fresh and carefully packaged Meds not yet shaken.

It's a shame to discard the good herb for it's essence but I supply the fresh herb so you can use it as you please.

Hash is cool shit that I am glad Americans have learned to love. Just don't like butane.
Do you use a lighter to light your weed? If you do then you actally inhale more ppm of butane from the lighter than if you properly purged and let slab settle. All my ppms have tested less Than 20 ppm and that's with a professional equipment and 48+hours of vac and heat (in the most curious inquisitive voice I can convey online)

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

A few hydrocarbons inhaled probably won't hurt you anyways but ruining good herb to make hash is a shame.

I would much rather enjoy the weed. Maybe some peoples weed isn't good enough for them but I wouldn't consider trading my joints for the best hash I have ever smoked.

I like hash but can't live on just hash. Joints laced with hash maybe.

You can't make BHO with just water but you can make Bubblehash. Many prefer my Bubblehash to BHO as evidenced by sales at events.

People often tell me my hash is better than any BHO offered. I don't use buds, just high grade final trim.

I guess DJ Shorts was right when he said it isn't just about the thc. Even pumped up high thc strains like SB are too strong for him and it does seem true to me that real gourmets appreciate the finer things.

A little wine may beat a glass of whisky in some cases.

BLZbub III

BLZbub III

I respect and agree with much of your post BOG. But feel that one point should be noted. I do not destroy, I liberate. Pressing the most perfect beautiful bud against my skin is ineffective in managing a medical condition. Not trying to get in your face, just hoping you can understand that sometimes the means to an end can seem distasteful. In a perfect world, well in a perfect world I would not have to destroy righteous bud to improve my quality of life. But here we are. Please know that the merits you have bred in to your stock is developed and enjoyed as cured beautiful bud. I savor and relish it daily.

peace and blessings

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

A few hydrocarbons inhaled probably won't hurt you anyways but ruining good herb to make hash is a shame.

I would much rather enjoy the weed. Maybe some peoples weed isn't good enough for them but I wouldn't consider trading my joints for the best hash I have ever smoked.

I like hash but can't live on just hash. Joints laced with hash maybe.

You can't make BHO with just water but you can make Bubblehash. Many prefer my Bubblehash to BHO as evidenced by sales at events.

People often tell me my hash is better than any BHO offered. I don't use buds, just high grade final trim.

I guess DJ Shorts was right when he said it isn't just about the thc. Even pumped up high thc strains like SB are too strong for him and it does seem true to me that real gourmets appreciate the finer things.

A little wine may beat a glass of whisky in some cases.
I suppose so to each's own. Same. I only use final high grade sugar trim no fans. I feel like maybe most of the bho you've tried was mediocre. When extracting and dewaxing and purging properly with a nice process that pulls just heads and terpenes and no fats or waxes or impurities from the butane. you also have you ice/sol ventless down pat I would love to try some one day much love brother.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

No offense intended. As I said anyone can do anything they like with their weed.

I prefer Bubblehash or dry sieve hash to BHO but I understand how good BHO can be.

Liberate the thc from the weed? Lol...
None taken. I meant that with the most respect for your knowledge. I won't deny nothing beats a good doobie or bong rip. Much love brother

Dan Knuggs

Dan Knuggs

Lighter? Try an Herb-Iron or a Phedor or the portable Embur Lite, way tasty. You'll never use a lighter again. ;)

123HB

I like my pipe with tasty bud.... I have bongs
Older than a lot of folks on here lol I do use
raw papers time to time but don't like taste of
Paper are the stench they leave on you.. I have
A Vappen but don't like taste of oil lol. Bud bud
And bud in my pipe please..

Love what your doing Mr Bog and will be enjoying
Your fine work In a coue Months..

Thanks. HB

Top Bottom