Have I Got Enough Size For A Decent Yield?

• Thread starter tokeycones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

she looks nice mate, yeah i'd probably do the same im gonna strip back the two outside the scrog a bit beginning of week 2 then thats it until harvest just watch em get fat, gonna get a 550 true watt LED put it in next run take me up to about 1300 true watts which isn't quite there but it's close enough, can't be costing me an arm and leg each power bill anyway haha
You count your time from day of flip to 12/12 or flower set? I think your buds looking real good for 20 or so days.
still reaching at 29 days. It’s crazy. Not climbing fast but every day I see new towers standing up. I got lights set about 20 inches off tops now.cant go higher without flat mounting to ceiling of tent. On zip cords so if they stop going up I’ll zero lights in on penetration. Probably 12-15 inches from hlgs they liked it that close last time out of the net.
I’m about to go check the box. Lights on 5 min.

tokeycones

tokeycones

You count your time from day of flip to 12/12 or flower set? I think your buds looking real good for 20 or so days.
still reaching at 29 days. It’s crazy. Not climbing fast but every day I see new towers standing up. I got lights set about 20 inches off tops now.cant go higher without flat mounting to ceiling of tent. On zip cords so if they stop going up I’ll zero lights in on penetration. Probably 12-15 inches from hlgs they liked it that close last time out of the net.
I’m about to go check the box. Lights on 5 min.
I'm counting my time from day of switching from 18/6 to 12/12 which was 8 days ago so nowhere near 20 days into flower my man these were cuttings so were ready to switch whenever, ooh nice ye i've got mine about 24" from the top am slowly bringing it down as i vegged under the LED alone wanted them to adjust nicely which they have i have a good foot i can raise the hps so im fine for a bit of stretch , so knowing i've only just finished week 1 of flower you think they have alot more growing to do?

Last edited:
tokeycones

tokeycones

Idk I’ll let you know when I get there.

Im hoping for 12 oz. 3 a plant
Hey man just noticed your RH is 30-35 , it usually that low or? your not inside the vpd range with that temp/humidity. 40% rh and under max temp you want is 68F , otherwise bring it back up if possible :)

Monster762

Monster762

Hey man just noticed your RH is 30-35 , it usually that low or? your not inside the vpd range with that temp/humidity. 40% rh and under max temp you want is 68F , otherwise bring it back up if possible :)
Yeah I’m having humidity issues. Hits 50 only if it pours rain outside. If I add humidifier it goes 70+. I like 50-55. But I see others get away with 40. I hit low 30s sometimes. My plants took 2 weeks to show. They were 2-3 inch clones vegged 25-30 days n flipped. I didn’t even have flowers til end of week 2. I knew they were females though. I can drop temps n plan to in the next 2 weeks. Nights hit 63 now. Day running mid 70s I’ll drop em a bit now. Long as my nights don’t go too low.

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah I’m having humidity issues. Hits 50 only if it pours rain outside. If I add humidifier it goes 70+. I like 50-55. But I see others get away with 40. I hit low 30s sometimes. My plants took 2 weeks to show. They were 2-3 inch clones vegged 25-30 days n flipped. I didn’t even have flowers til end of week 2. I knew they were females though. I can drop temps n plan to in the next 2 weeks. Nights hit 63 now. Day running mid 70s I’ll drop em a bit now. Long as my nights don’t go too low.
They just seem a week or so behind to me. But starting to stack though.

tokeycones

tokeycones

From afew video's /pics i was just going over mine have some real nice floral development for only 8 days in, Ahh ye i had humidity issues as in being too high (65-70%) but after a big defoliation its sitting right at 55-60% which is nice for this stage and goes with my temps, have a dehumidifier but it pumps out hot air doesn't take long to increase the tents temp 2-3c which when ur almost have heat issues as is it's not good, i'll be happy if mine are at that stage week3-4 but hey not gonna complain if i end up bit further along :)

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

ifn everything goes well you’ll need to change your trousers after harvest IMO. Looks like a hearty harv to me. Course I can’t find my glasses but still.

Top Bottom