Have You Been Busted?

• Thread starter afatsoweezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SMOK3R

Wow sounds like a lot of people here that have posted (and busted) got pretty lucky. I have been lucky in the past when I lived in the mid-west. Have lived in Cali for the last 10 yrs and just keep my stuff by the books now that I'm in a legal med state.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Had just picked up a quarter of purple kush in 1987 I was 17. Happy as a clam I was! Speeding down tv highway doing 55 in a 35 me and my buddy was going to his place to gram it out. Cop pulls me over I toss it in the empty hole in the drivers door where the speaker would be. She walks up to the door says “where’s the weed!” We both play stupid. She can’t find it so she calls in the dog. Game over in 2 seconds. My dad has to go to court with me because I’m a minor. I told him it was for a traffic ticket , lol. Judge calls my name “minor in possession of a controlled substance”.
The look on my dads face when he heard that was priceless. $300 dollar fine, charges were dropped.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Had just picked up a quarter of purple kush in 1987 I was 17. Happy as a clam I was! Speeding down tv highway doing 55 in a 35 me and my buddy was going to his place to gram it out. Cop pulls me over I toss it in the empty hole in the drivers door where the speaker would be. She walks up to the door says “where’s the weed!” We both play stupid. She can’t find it so she calls in the dog. Game over in 2 seconds. My dad has to go to court with me because I’m a minor. I told him it was for a traffic ticket , lol. Judge calls my name “minor in possession of a controlled substance”.
The look on my dads face when he heard that was priceless. $300 dollar fine, charges were dropped.

I got raided in the mid 2000s for something unrelated and they found my personal grow. The state I was living in was backwards and I got 36 months probation and a hefty fine.

My probation officer was cool and never tested me. We hit it off immediately and he never gave me shit. He was actually more enamoured with what I had accomplished in my life and thought the weed was just a way of self medicating (which it was). I was honest with him and clean during the whole time so he could have tested me and I would have been fine. They confiscated all my weed so I didn’t even have a source for more if I wanted it.

Anyhow I got raided for “counterfeit electronic devices” by the federal gov and they drug tested me on a weekly basis for 3 years as we were going through the court case. The end result was $100 fine and 12 months probation. Again my federal probation officer was cool and we got along very well. She let me leave the state on several occasions and even told the judge she wouldn’t put me on gps tether as it was unnecessary and a waste of resources. She also went to the judge and got me off probation early and even asked if I could use medical marijuana while on probation. The judge obviously didn’t allow me to use while on probation but he agreed to everything else.

The worst part of the ordeal was having to call in every morning to see if I had to be drug tested that day. It was a hassle and once a month they’d call everyone on bond in and test us all. So we’d have to stand outside in a long line and during the winter or when it’s raining that just sucked. Once the case went through the court it was smooth sailing.

The devices I was selling weren’t even counterfeit. They were legit, authorized and completely legal. But they were hell bent as they spent thousands of dollars on the raid and filled two uhaul trucks with all my electronic devices including phones, computers, laptops, etc. I had quite a large arcade pcb collection at the time and never got it back. They had ransacked my home and office and even threw silverware on the floor. The cleanup was horrible. Over 20 federal agents from ICE and FBI took part in my raid on top of local and state police. They broke down my door and pointed assault weapons at me and my brother. They handcuffed my wife to her steering wheel in the driveway in front of my two daughters. They still suffer from PTSD from that incident.

The worst part of it may have been the local news coverage and my neighbors never talked to me again after that. And I went out of my way many times to help them all out on numerous occasions prior to that. And to top it all off one of the local detectives took my prized ROOR bong and put it in his personal vehicle and it never made it into the evidence report. Shocking.

Erick31876

Erick31876

I got raided in the mid 2000s for something unrelated and they found my personal grow. The state I was living in was backwards and I got 36 months probation and a hefty fine.

My probation officer was cool and never tested me. We hit it off immediately and he never gave me shit. He was actually more enamoured with what I had accomplished in my life and thought the weed was just a way of self medicating (which it was). I was honest with him and clean during the whole time so he could have tested me and I would have been fine. They confiscated all my weed so I didn’t even have a source for more if I wanted it.

Anyhow I got raided for “counterfeit electronic devices” by the federal gov and they drug tested me on a weekly basis for 3 years as we were going through the court case. The end result was $100 fine and 12 months probation. Again my federal probation officer was cool and we got along very well. She let me leave the state on several occasions and even told the judge she wouldn’t put me on gps tether as it was unnecessary and a waste of resources. She also went to the judge and got me off probation early and even asked if I could use medical marijuana while on probation. The judge obviously didn’t allow me to use while on probation but he agreed to everything else.

The worst part of the ordeal was having to call in every morning to see if I had to be drug tested that day. It was a hassle and once a month they’d call everyone on bond in and test us all. So we’d have to stand outside in a long line and during the winter or when it’s raining that just sucked. Once the case went through the court it was smooth sailing.

The devices I was selling weren’t even counterfeit. They were legit, authorized and completely legal. But they were hell bent as they spent thousands of dollars on the raid and filled two uhaul trucks with all my electronic devices including phones, computers, laptops, etc. I had quite a large arcade pcb collection at the time and never got it back. They had ransacked my home and office and even threw silverware on the floor. The cleanup was horrible. Over 20 federal agents from ICE and FBI took part in my raid on top of local and state police. They broke down my door and pointed assault weapons at me and my brother. They handcuffed my wife to her steering wheel in the driveway in front of my two daughters. They still suffer from PTSD from that incident.

The worst part of it may have been the local news coverage and my neighbors never talked to me again after that. And I went out of my way many times to help them all out on numerous occasions prior to that. And to top it all off one of the local detectives took my prized ROOR bong and put it in his personal vehicle and it never made it into the evidence report. Shocking.
I got raided by ice also . Was a horrible experience. They got me for knock offs. They filled 2 uhaul trucks, as well as their own personal cars. Guess they kept it for themselves. They are so damn crooked.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I got raided by ice also . Was a horrible experience. They got me for knock offs. They filled 2 uhaul trucks, as well as their own personal cars. Guess they kept it for themselves. They are so damn crooked.

I was selling video game mod chips that allowed for games locked to other regions to be played in regions they weren’t meant for. Such as region 1 on a region 2 console. They were blank and just regular computer chips you could find on any electronic component such as network adapters, video cards, pc motherboards, etc.

The prosecutor even admitted he didn’t have a case and i would likely be found not guilty but that would require a trial and it would have costed me in excess of 100k. The alternative was plead out and accept the $100 fine and year of probation. It was a no brainer but a hassle none the less. It was one of over 5000 products I had listed on my shop and they could have sent me a cease and desist letter instead but GW Bush’s attorney general chose the nuclear option instead.

Erick31876

Erick31876

I was selling video game mod chips that allowed for games locked to other regions to be played in regions they weren’t meant for. Such as region 1 on a region 2 console. They were blank and just regular computer chips you could find on any electronic component such as network adapters, video cards, pc motherboards, etc.

The prosecutor even admitted he didn’t have a case and i would likely be found not guilty but that would require a trial and it would have costed me in excess of 100k. The alternative was plead out and accept the $100 fine and year of probation. It was a no brainer but a hassle none the less. It was one of over 5000 products I had listed on my shop and they could have sent me a cease and desist letter instead but GW Bush’s attorney general chose the nuclear option instead.
That sucks. They took over 900 nfl, mlb, nba, nhl jerseys from me, all of the cash i had on me at the time of the raid which was like 800 $ they started harrassing my little brother who was working for me , i told them he knew nothing about it and they let up on him. They were going to take my van. I was selling knockoff jersey at a flea market/ swap meet . This happened back in 2011. Luckily they didn't come to my house because I had a lot more there, i just unloaded them very cheap and haven't been messing with that since

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
That sucks. They took over 900 nfl, mlb, nba, nhl jerseys from me, all of the cash i had on me at the time of the raid which was like 800 $ they started harrassing my little brother who was working for me , i told them he knew nothing about it and they let up on him. They were going to take my van. I was selling knockoff jersey at a flea market/ swap meet . This happened back in 2011. Luckily they didn't come to my house because I had a lot more there, i just unloaded them very cheap and haven't been messing with that since

Ahh damn that sucks. Such a waste of resources. Meanwhile real atrocities are happening daily that go uninvestigated.

Erick31876

Erick31876

Ahh damn that sucks. Such a waste of resources. Meanwhile real atrocities are happening daily that go uninvestigated.
Exactly, theres people out there killing and raping people and they worry about people making a couple dollars. But the damn scumbags kept probably a third of the merchandise yhey seized from me. I guess if your a member of law enforcement its ok for you to sell it or have it. The system is so damn corrupt

WestbyGod

WestbyGod

Got caught in 2001 with 2 grams of mostly stems and seed at bottom of bag. Lived with a friend who kicked a person out of the house because they had a warrant out on them. When that person was caught, they told police we had bails of weed in home. Only thing found, when they turned the house upside down, were my sticks and stems. It was an old bag that had been forgotten in the back of my sock drawer. I was a waiter at the time, and they took all my tip money that I had thrown in the drawer after my shift that day. Sad thing was, they knew it was my tip money. I had waited on same cops that evening before they broke into the home. Almost got taken in for calling the arresting officer a sad excuse for a law enforcement officer, when he knew good and well the money he was taking from me, came from tips he had given me that same evening.

Ended up just getting a simple possession. 12 months Supervised probation. I had to piss every month. Luckily the probation officer was a push over, since I failed, or passed, depending how you look at it, every test I took. My proby officer told me I had to pass the last one or I would not be able to get out of probation program. I know I did not pass it, he must have figured I was a lost cause. He never called me back in.

Erick31876

Erick31876

Got caught in 2001 with 2 grams of mostly stems and seed at bottom of bag. Lived with a friend who kicked a person out of the house because they had a warrant out on them. When that person was caught, they told police we had bails of weed in home. Only thing found, when they turned the house upside down, were my sticks and stems. It was an old bag that had been forgotten in the back of my sock drawer. I was a waiter at the time, and they took all my tip money that I had thrown in the drawer after my shift that day. Sad thing was, they knew it was my tip money. I had waited on same cops that evening before they broke into the home. Almost got taken in for calling the arresting officer a sad excuse for a law enforcement officer, when he knew good and well the money he was taking from me, came from tips he had given me that same evening.

Ended up just getting a simple possession. 12 months Supervised probation. I had to piss every month. Luckily the probation officer was a push over, since I failed, or passed, depending how you look at it, every test I took. My proby officer told me I had to pass the last one or I would not be able to get out of probation program. I know I did not pass it, he must have figured I was a lost cause. He never called me back in.
Such a shame. I cant believe that they busted you for that bullshit. And they took your tip money. I cant stand law enforcement. At least you had a cool p.o.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
1988 I just left a party with 2 buddy’s frying balls 1am. Cop passes me flips a bitch lights on pulls me over. Man those lights looked cool that night. I ask him why he pulled me over he says “the description of your car matches the description of a vehicle reportedly running over mail boxes in the area, step out of the car!”. I had an 1/8 of skunk kill in my Levi jacket front rite pocket and didn’t realize the top of the rolled up bag was visible. He reaches over to it and says “what’s this?”. As he pulls it out. Opens it takes a big whiff not a little big whiff. Looks at me straight in the eyes rolls it up reaches for his belt buckle shoves it down his pants smiles at me and says “get home”. Turns gets in his car and drives away. I was sweating balls.

Erick31876

Erick31876

1988 I just left a party with 2 buddy’s frying balls 1am. Cop passes me flips a bitch lights on pulls me over. Man those lights looked cool that night. I ask him why he pulled me over he says “the description of your car matches the description of a vehicle reportedly running over mail boxes in the area, step out of the car!”. I had an 1/8 of skunk kill in my Levi jacket front rite pocket and didn’t realize the top of the rolled up bag was visible. He reaches over to it and says “what’s this?”. As he pulls it out. Opens it takes a big whiff not a little big whiff. Looks at me straight in the eyes rolls it up reaches for his belt buckle shoves it down his pants smiles at me and says “get home”. Turns gets in his car and drives away. I was sweating balls.
Thats awesome. I think all cops, law enforcement are people who got picked on in school. Now they have a little bit of authority and are on a power trip

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom