Having Trouble Brown Yellow Spots, Can't Figure Out

• Thread starter Ditchpickle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Ditchpickle

Thanks nugteq I appreciate the advice. I have been meaning to give you guys an update. I liked my soil with pulverized lime. A tbs per gallon of soil. My ph run off can up to 5.9 and the plant is doing A lot better. I lost A lot of leaves on it but the buds are looking good. All 4 of the other plants in the tent as still unaffected and there ph runoff was 5.7 when I checked them. I went ahead and gave them some lime to just to be safe. I am only about 2 weeks from harvest I think so I have to start flushing. I thank you all for the advice I got

Nugteq

Nugteq

Thanks nugteq I appreciate the advice. I have been meaning to give you guys an update. I liked my soil with pulverized lime. A tbs per gallon of soil. My ph run off can up to 5.9 and the plant is doing A lot better. I lost A lot of leaves on it but the buds are looking good. All 4 of the other plants in the tent as still unaffected and there ph runoff was 5.7 when I checked them. I went ahead and gave them some lime to just to be safe. I am only about 2 weeks from harvest I think so I have to start flushing. I thank you all for the advice I got
Good you got a handle on you ph issues that will solve a lot of your issues.
Some solid advice for you veg area...keep RH around 70 to 80% and temps high as well as weekly or bi weekly foliar spraying of some neem oil from top to bottom of all plant surface before lights go out. If you need to add a humidifier $30 at home depot in your veg area. And when you water in soil make sure there is run off and that your pot fully dries before next watering. And if you dont have good air movement add a small fan in tent and point it in corner to move air around. ALl these things should help you. Keep growing!

Top Bottom