Hawaiian Genetics

• Thread starter Elevated
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Elevated

Recently I visited some friends that are breeders in Hawaii and saw they have incredible genetics. I'm gonna try Grey Skull seeds who won hawaii cups. I'm thinking to try a few other breeder varieties. Has anyone tried any hawaiian breed or land race strains?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Recently I visited some friends that are breeders in Hawaii and saw they have incredible genetics. I'm gonna try Grey Skull seeds who won hawaii cups. I'm thinking to try a few other breeder varieties. Has anyone tried any hawaiian breed or land race strains?
Nice choices , I haven’t personally run any of the land races as they are near impossible to find from Hawaii, many have been messed with over the years so it’s hard to say what is a land race there! But if u Find some! Start a grow log! I’ll sub

E

Elevated

Cool, I spend alot of time on islands and there some incredible genetics. Some are mainland breeds crossed here. I have to say the outdoor/ greenhouse is special. I think as legislation moves forward there a hawaiian genetics whether land race or breed with aloha will be very popular. One thing I've noticed bringing seeds from hawaii to mainland was they rip in the longer light cycle. Also, they seem more pungent....

Disco

Disco

Nice choices , I haven’t personally run any of the land races as they are near impossible to find from Hawaii, many have been messed with over the years so it’s hard to say what is a land race there! But if u Find some! Start a grow log! I’ll sub
check out canna beans Hawaii on Instagram.... uncle has landrace strains from molokai

Disco

Disco

ill post some pics soon but I've been loving the strains from pakalolo seeds too... the punani is covered in crystal the Hana Ho is super sativa landrace and then I have a bunch of molokai seeds that every single one is different been fun sorting through them!

GimpDaddy

GimpDaddy

I was gifted some seeds, my last trip back home to Oahu. I plan on saving pollen & breeding them out this year.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Ran a lot of stuff crossed with the Blood clone. Fantastic smoke.

Top Bottom