Hazeman Comet Kush

• Thread starter bttrthnbuttr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bttrthnbuttr

bttrthnbuttr

New to the site but figure if start a grow journal. Well I will actually have a few grow journal's going but this is the first. Ok so I have 12 Comet Kuss going from HazeMan. They are 14 days right now. I had a small leaf mine problem but I believe I have it under control now. I will be growing them in a soil mix I mixed and I will be supplementing Earth juice nutes. I'm vegging under CFL bulbs total of 36 of them and I'll be flowering under a 400mh and a 400hps. Hoping to bump up to a 1000hps soon. I'll also be flowering in 10 gal pots. I'm hoping to get on a schedule and finish 6 plants every harvest. I'm leaning towards 2 months of veg and I'll probably be sticking with 8 week strains for the most part I'll grow the occasional sativa dominant strains but not often. Anyways comments are welcome as is advice as long as it is sound.

Hazeman comet kush
Hazeman comet kush 2
Hazeman comet kush 3
Hazeman comet kush 4
bttrthnbuttr

bttrthnbuttr

I'll be doing both. The comets will be indoors but I'll be growing Snowberry Blue, Grape Snow Train, and Digital Dream outdoors. But I'll get pics tonight they are looking healthier now. I must've got leaf miners from a bag of soil or worm casings. Thanks tho man.

bttrthnbuttr

bttrthnbuttr

Well so far I have 2 females and 3 plants still not showing. However due to there only being at best 5 female plants I'm changing things up. I have my room set up to run six plants so I'll be changing the comet Kush to outdoors and I'll either do C99, digital dream, grape snow train, or Snowberry blue indoors. I am maybe 2 weeks from determining sex on these. The C99 are actually clones so those I am waiting for roots as we speak. But I'll decide later on which will be the new indoor crop.

Received 10212881555611597

Latest posts

Top Bottom