Headband Aka Sour Kush (rp) - 400w Grow

• Thread starter xinobyte
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xinobyte

xinobyte

I first smoked this back in 2010 and is still my favorite strain from DNA Genetics/RP.
Hoping it's gonna be as good as i remember it.

They're real finicky.
I've been feeding 0.6 EC from the start and still am because anything over 0.7 EC and the leaves turn dark green.

Sour Kush from Reserva Privada

Day 15

Headband aka sour kush rp   400w grow

Day 25

Headband aka sour kush rp   400w grow 2

Day 31

Headband aka sour kush rp   400w grow 3

Day 38

Headband aka sour kush rp   400w grow 4

xinobyte

xinobyte

Today is the day, let's get this show started.

I'll wait until preflower is over before lollipopping, i heard this one stretches up to 300%.
I also learned my phone removes the orange light from HPS so you won't have to suffer for the next 3 months.

Nov 12

xinobyte

xinobyte

The plants started stretching 3 days ago and finally realized 7pm is the new bedtime. (Circadian rhythm)
I'm still feeding 0.7EC twice a day, i tried 0.8EC but they started clawing so i went back.

I've bought a shop-vac and am in the process of upgrading my saucers.
Spending an hour a day watering, waiting for runoff and moving plants around gets old.
Now i can just water each one, come back 5 mins later to empty the basins and i'm done.

Week 1 - Flowering

xinobyte

xinobyte

Flowers are forming and I'm running out of ceiling space on the sativa side.
If they don't stop stretching soon, i'll have a lot of tying to do.

The indica side is the opposite story, they need to reach the top of that left window.
Still feeding 0.7EC, who knows it might be the magic number from start to finish.

Week 2 - Flowering

8 2
8 1

xinobyte

xinobyte

I think the stretch is done, i haven't had to move my light since last week.

I noticed my fan leaves all had red stems and the branches were very brittle.

I tried to bend one of the cola and it just snapped instantly. Nothing duct tape couldn't fix.

Don't know what it's about, i raised my night temps, started giving 0.9EC and some silica.

Seems to have fixed something because my stems are turning back green.

Week 3 - Flowering

NHWhites

NHWhites

Pretty interesting difference in size. It’s clear which one is kush dom and sour d dom

xinobyte

xinobyte

I'm having some issues, underfeeding and salt buildup according to the forum.
I'm now feeding 1.0 EC three times a day instead of once.

They should look better next week and if they don't I'm not too worried about it.
Also, god do they smell, a single filter couldn't do the job and you could smell weed from my front door.
Now my setup is Filter > Fan > Duct > Cooltube > Duct > Filter and the smell is history.

Week 6 - Flowering

12 2

12 1
12 3
12 4
12 5
12 6

NHWhites

NHWhites

Looking good. Lots of fat nugs. Good to know about the smell as well. I’m going to pick up a new filter before I flip mine to flower. I might keep the old one and hook it up after the fan that’s outside the tent

Monster762

Monster762

Looking good. Lots of fat nugs. Good to know about the smell as well. I’m going to pick up a new filter before I flip mine to flower. I might keep the old one and hook it up after the fan that’s outside the tent
Problem in older ones is flow though. Make sure it’s still got good flow

xinobyte

xinobyte

I had a lot of issues lately, the week started with underfeeding & a thrips infestation.
It's all fixed now but not much happened growth wise.

This is by far the best grow I've had so far despite all the problems.
I wonder if I'll beat my 10 ounces record from last grow, i guess we'll find out in 3 weeks.

Week 7 - Flowering

13 1
13 3
13 4
13 5
13 6

Monster762

Monster762

I had a lot of issues lately, the week started with underfeeding & a thrips infestation.
It's all fixed now but not much happened growth wise.

This is by far the best grow I've had so far despite all the problems.
I wonder if I'll beat my 10 ounces record from last grow, i guess we'll find out in 3 weeks.

Week 7 - Flowering

View attachment 849180 View attachment 849181 View attachment 849182 View attachment 849183 View attachment 849184
looks good. How’d you deal with the thrips?

Top Bottom