14 4
14 5
14 6
14 7
14 8
14 9

xinobyte

xinobyte

I started the flush friday.. The pack said 10 weeks but my trichomes are already cloudy at week 9. I'm guessing 10 weeks is if you want a lot of ambers..

I've already harvested some of the larf and dried it in the cardboard box on the floor.
Smoked some yesterday and it's just as strong as the AAAAA i buy from a dispensary so i'm happy about that. Can't wait to try it when it's fully cured, the smell and taste is where this strain really shines.

It's a shame they're prone to foxtailing but watcha gonna do, my temps don't lie.

Week 9 - Flowering

15 9
15 8

15 1
15 2
15 3
15 4
15 5
15 6
15 7
15 10

xinobyte

xinobyte

Conclusion

I'm not a fan of LST or Coco, i probably could've harvested more if i hadn't defoliated the sativas to be honest. 0.6 EC was a good range for veg but not for flowering.. I ended up maxing at 2.2 EC..

Coco is just too much work, hand watering 3 times a day is stupid. I've tried soil, promix and coco so far but none sticked.. Next grow will be a RDWC ScrOG, hoping it will be the ultimate system.

I'll post a final update in 3 weeks when everything is dried and weighted.

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Conclusion

I'm not a fan of LST or Coco, i probably could've harvested more if i hadn't defoliated the sativas to be honest. 0.6 EC was a good range for veg but not for flowering.. I ended up maxing at 2.2 EC..

Coco is just too much work, hand watering 3 times a day is stupid. I've tried soil, promix and coco so far but none sticked.. Next grow will be a RDWC ScrOG, hoping it will be the ultimate system.

I'll post a final update in 3 weeks when everything is dried and weighted.
How long you veg for bubba?

NHWhites

NHWhites

We’re they hungry for everything in flower or really just a heavier feed of calcium and magnesium?

NHWhites

NHWhites

5 weeks from seed.

I'd say hungry for everything, my bottom leaves would die from phosphorous deficiency until week 7 when i started feeding 2.0 EC.
Thanks for the tip. My Sour Kush definitely didn’t like much food in veg. I just flipped to flower and she’ll be getting her first feed tonight when the lights come on. I’m in M3 soil so there is already nutes available

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

5 weeks from seed.

I'd say hungry for everything, my bottom leaves would die from phosphorous deficiency until week 7 when i started feeding 2.0 EC.
What’s an average dry yield for you, for 5 week veg under 400w. Per plant

xinobyte

xinobyte

What’s an average dry yield for you, for 5 week veg under 400w. Per plant

I'm a noob so it varies wildly. First grow was a disaster, my plants were so burnt they turned brown. Pulled 6.5 ounces from 4 plants.

Second grow went better but was still a major screw up with a gnat infestation. Pulled 10 ounces.

This grow wasnt a complete disaster but it wasnt good either so i don't know what to expect. 10 ounces would be good.

Someone very experienced could harvest a pound from a 400w no doubt.

Are you able to use full 400w in veg?

Yes, they can handle 400w in veg no problem.

Last edited:
MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

I'm a noob so it varies wildly. First grow was a disaster, my plants were so burnt they turned brown. Pulled 6.5 ounces from 4 plants.

Second grow went better but was still a major screw up with a gnat infestation. Pulled 10 ounces.

This grow wasnt a complete disaster but it wasnt good either so i don't know what to expect. 10 ounces would be good.

Someone very experienced could harvest a pound from a 400w no doubt.
Are you able to use full 400w in veg?

Top Bottom