Headband Done The Bigsky Way

• Thread starter bsb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bsb

bsb

verbal update: Just got done trimming the premature leaves and burying them to their necks...If, the smell of those 4 small leaves are an indication of things yet to come....DAMN! Gas, chemmy, onion, skunk, yuck! Love it man! might have some gems in those pack? LOL

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
verbal update: Just got done trimming the premature leaves and burying them to their necks...If, the smell of those 4 small leaves are an indication of things yet to come....DAMN! Gas, chemmy, onion, skunk, yuck! Love it man! might have some gems in those pack? LOL
You my friend are in for a treat :-)

bsb

bsb

Unfortunately I will not be able to finish this ...the beans are awesome and I have had no prob. with ecug....they rock, and if your looking for the skunky funky this is the plant for you! They reek in veg. and would no doubt please the skunk lover...no hermies, no nothing just family prob....

G gnome

G gnome

Unfortunately I will not be able to finish this ...the beans are awesome and I have had no prob. with ecug....they rock, and if your looking for the skunky funky this is the plant for you! They reek in veg. and would no doubt please the skunk lover...no hermies, no nothing just family prob....
Hope everything turns out well for u n the fam

Krypto

Krypto

Looking happy bsb
Are there any smoke reports or testimonials? I'm looking for an affect that will get me outa bed in the morning with some energy, focus, up-best attitude with no paranoia.

Krypto

Krypto

Are there any smoke reports or testimonials? I'm looking for an affect that will get me outa bed in the morning with some energy, focus, up-best attitude with no paranoia.
O well. "the DUDE abides" ...
I'm getting a pack or two. ASAP.

Top Bottom