• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Palmettoman

Palmettoman

Heat problem help
Heat problem help 2
Heat problem help 3
Heat problem help 4
So I have an indoor grow room that is a hidden grow room in my shop. So we have a bad heat snap this weekend until Monday. Temp tomorrow is gonna be 95. It is insulated. Temp in the room today was 78 degrees. Just went out and checked it and it was 94 due to the lights are 12/12 right now with the lights being on at night. My problem is I can’t put a window unit in due to it has to be a hidden grow room. I was thinking about a portable ac but all the videos I see of them they are super loud for such a small room. Grow room size is 11’ wide 4’ deep and 5’ high with a second story the same size. Anyone with any experience with this problem have a solution? Thanks

Freshone

Freshone

if you cant cool it you need to intake and exhaust it.If you can draw cool air in from the bottom of the inside of your shop(like a lung room) and exhaust from the top of your growroom to outside it will drop temps,you need air movement.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

You are going to need A/C if you are experiencing those temps this early. You could get by with a huge amount of extraction but that will be as load as an A/C unit would be.

Palmettoman

Palmettoman

You are going to need A/C if you are experiencing those temps this early. You could get by with a huge amount of extraction but that will be as load as an A/C unit would be.
We don’t usually experience heat like this as early as we are now, supposed to cool back off Tuesday. I’m harvesting Friday so I’m gonna get a portable ac and see how I can quiet it down some. Also not gonna have as many lights next time since I’m gonna scale down some

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Portable a/c is your cure. Put the unit in the room and duct the hot air out. The A/C noise will be contained in your insulated room. I have done this recently in my post garage grow.
1263054B 3064 4E90 9DC3 9AABE568A140
667BC4C2 2BDF 48B6 A208 B6A73F2205AC

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
How big is your shop? Where is your grow located in your shop? There are so many ways to find a solution to your problem, but without knowing your actual situation it’s hard to help.

Top Bottom