Hello, 1yr. Newbie.need Help Plz, Plants Are Looking Stressed. Idk Why.

• Thread starter Styles210
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Is my grow closet setup right? I'm new to indoors, And I need to know what I need for closet if anyt

• They were doing well until 2-3 ago. PH is between 6.0 6.8, in my feeding S/water.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Styles210

Styles210

Hello to everyone, Stoners Growers, etc. lol, I'm a newbie, but know pretty much of the basics. I'm just not sure if my closet grow space is good enough to grow in. So I posted some pics, of the stressed plants (2) Auto's (Lemon Haze,) (La fruita De Venus,)
The small one is (Marinate) or I mis spelled it. Sorry! But that's my 2 problems I have, and need help with. "Stress Plants" & "Is My Grow Area Good" Thanks for taking y'alls time to read and help me. And I'm new to this site and I don't know if I did things wrong.

Hello 1yr newbieneed help plz plants are looking stressed idk why
Hello 1yr newbieneed help plz plants are looking stressed idk why 2
Hello 1yr newbieneed help plz plants are looking stressed idk why 3
Hello 1yr newbieneed help plz plants are looking stressed idk why 4
Hello 1yr newbieneed help plz plants are looking stressed idk why 5
Hello 1yr newbieneed help plz plants are looking stressed idk why 6
Hello 1yr newbieneed help plz plants are looking stressed idk why 7
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

This may do better posted in the cannabis infirmary. But you will still get advice here too.

embaks

embaks

Where are you venting from? Your going to have to do a better job sealing the room off. No light can get in during the dark perioid of flowering. I'd hang a think blanket or get doors.

Dabominable

Dabominable

Where are you venting from? Your going to have to do a better job sealing the room off. No light can get in during the dark perioid of flowering. I'd hang a think blanket or get doors.
They're autos so i don't think it matters if light comes in or not, assuming he's under 24/0

embaks

embaks

Well anyways regardless you should do a little better concealing the grow. And where ever your venting into, I'd check to make sure there isn't mold , or mositure. That will cause some problems.

Dabominable

Dabominable

2 autos and another plant
Then you could get away with 24. As Embaks stated, you want a good clear air flow coming in, warm older air going out, and a fan or two to move it all around in the room. If you're just pulling humid air from inside a house and pushing it out into another room, then i wouldn't be suprised if you started getting some heat stress or PM. Easiest way is probably to invest in a grow tent. But with a stale house/stale air, you're going to need to vent in from outside the house, and or vent out to outside the house

cannabeans

cannabeans

Plants looks fine though...Looks like one was topped?? and the seedling looks like its stretching from the spectrum of the hps light...
The autos will do fine in there.. but the seedling that is not an auto will have some issues....

embaks

embaks

Plants looks fine though...Looks like one was topped?? and the seedling looks like its stretching from the spectrum of the hps light...
The autos will do fine in there.. but the seedling that is not an auto will have some issues....
That's what I'm saying I mean you could veg it untill the autos are done then swap 12/12 for the non auto. But the main thing is better ventalation. For that size grow its kinda mandatory IMO

embaks

embaks

I'd also put some plastic on the floor. Just to keep it extra clean. Other than that plants look fine.

Top Bottom