Hello All New Farmer Looking For Advice

• Thread starter Callipygous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

if i may, and i wonder if folks agree, i do think you get there more quickly and in many ways more efficiently with hydro...but it's all a function of the larger decisions we make about our overall systems: inside/outside/greenhouse, overall space and size of crop, number of plants, number of rotations...she's an amazing plant....
excellent way to start your post!
Hydro is more expensive in the door, and it has a higher learning curve, but it is the deff way to go, if you are needing to supply others as well as yourself.. Soil is usually a lot cheaper in the door, but it grows very slow compared to hydro, and the yields are quantify-ably smaller..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

To funny ^^^

This thread has picked up @EventHorizan those are impressive plants. Those systems appear to kick ass

Reminds me of the Double D and Heath Robinson days
I'd like to get me one of those one day
thank you brother!.
They are the Bugatti of RDWC systems..
It does do what it says...

Sonnyhad

Sonnyhad

I'm new to the CCUC systems and will be following along, first hydroponic grow!

P

PaulBunyon

I'm new to the CCUC systems and will be following along, first hydroponic grow!
Well event isnt here anymore so unfortunately you wont be able to get any advice from him. He started his own site from the whispers I hear... What system do you have? Pics?

Sonnyhad

Sonnyhad

Well event isnt here anymore so unfortunately you wont be able to get any advice from him. He started his own site from the whispers I hear... What system do you have? Pics?
I have a uc6xl just going! Brand new grow, not much to show.

P

PaulBunyon

To funny ^^^

This thread has picked up @EventHorizan those are impressive plants. Those systems appear to kick ass

Reminds me of the Double D and Heath Robinson days
I'd like to get me one of those one day
Dang then what happened? the thread died??? where did you go?

C

Crohnsabis

then why the humidity?
The plants desire more humidity in this stage and during veg although not as high

I suggest misting the walls with nor mal water while the lights are on in the tent

The heat will turn it into water vapor and thus humidity in your grow room

Bagging seems complicated and finicky

Latest posts

Top Bottom