Hello All New To Thread Saying Hello!

• Thread starter justaguy69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justaguy69

justaguy69

Hello all! I have been growing since 2015 and I love it so far! Not having to rely on other people for bud is a blessing and no more paying for it!

I made this page because I felt it was time for me to become more involved with the community and to give as well as receive help. I don't know everything and figured its time to stop trying to figure this out on my own and ask others for thoughts.

I actually am finishing up with a grow and will post pictures of it later to get feedback and advice for the next one.

I don't do well with negativity so if you cant construct your comments in a way that promotes constructive criticism I will just ignore you.

The same goes for me as well.

In any case, I hope we all get along and can make this community better!!

justaguy69

justaguy69

Thanks, man! and thanks for having me! ill try to be as active as possible and contribute when I can. I'm still new to this so I'm a little scared to give advice...don't want to give out bad info.

justaguy69

justaguy69

lol, your right this post does suck. wait till tonight hopefully Ill have a much better one prepared. well better to my standards anyway lol.

dan1989

dan1989

Thanks, man! and thanks for having me! ill try to be as active as possible and contribute when I can. I'm still new to this so I'm a little scared to give advice...don't want to give out bad info.

It's cool to give advice but it's better to put 'in my opinion' or 'i would imagine' bla bla. I found out the hard way that you should do this, cos if you don't you sound like you're Ed Rosenthal or something and if you're wrong and someone was to unfortunately follow that advice, it makes you look like a dick head. Luckily I didn't fuck anyone's grow but I gave some bad info that I wrongly believed was true. I got jumped on immediately lol.

Edit, I found its nicer to share your findings rather than give advice, at least you're talking from experience

justaguy69

justaguy69

It's cool to give advice but it's better to put 'in my opinion' or 'i would imagine' bla bla. I found out the hard way that you should do this, cos if you don't you sound like you're Ed Rosenthal or something and if you're wrong and someone was to unfortunately follow that advice, it makes you look like a dick head. Luckily I didn't fuck anyone's grow but I gave some bad info that I wrongly believed was true. I got jumped on immediately lol.

lol, thanks for the heads up! hey, part of learning is getting stuff wrong. that's what I'm going through now. like with this grow my plant's fox tailed I think and I have no idea why. I will post pictures tonight you can look at them when you have time. I cant do it now cause the plants are on the 12 12 schedule and I don't want to open up the tent. hell, I've given bad advice before. at least you wanted to help, that's important as well!

justaguy69

justaguy69

lol, will be straight like bill gates with a dinner plate. no worries at all. As we all know, its never gets any easier, you just get better!

dan1989

dan1989

is there a follow button? or you mean check out the grow on my page? I'm looking now

You click the web address I just posted and that will take you to my grow page. There is a 'watch thread' button up the top somewhere when you get to my grow page. Click that. If you make a new thread for your grow, I'll do the same.

Enforcer

Enforcer

You click the web address I just posted and that will take you to my grow page. There is a 'watch thread' button up the top somewhere when you get to my grow page. Click that. If you make a new thread for your grow, I'll do the same.

And you automatically "watch" threads you post in. Welcome to the Farm.

Top Bottom