Hello All,

• Thread starter DoomBuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DoomBuds

Aint this weird, it's been at least 10 years since I've signed up to a forum. Been lurking for a while now though and on my 2nd ever grow. First was a disaster and of 4 reg seeds, 2 hermed and 1 male. The lone female turned out to be Erdpurt x Black Domina 98 from an Ace Seeds Reg Mix Pack and god was agorgeous smoke, crazy purples on the colas.

Lesson learned and a big wake up call. So extra floor fan, humidifier, dehumidifier, fan and humid controllers, Lumii Light Tube and upgraded to a 6" fresh air feed with inline fan all added for the second round...

Which leads me to; most recently I've harvested Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies and Barneys Tang Dream a few weeks back. Girl Scout was awesome dried weight about 1.25oz dried, but the tang dream every bud was a foxtail and only really got about 1/2oz. Today however, I've just chopped another Tang Dream. Maybe a little early, but I'm getting low on smoke :p. Much better sized nugs and ridiculous aromas, still a little foxtailing though.

Hello all

Hello all 3

Hello all 2

So that leaves me with 4 left, a Seedsman Auto Diesel, a Seedsman Fem Blueberry, Barney's Fem Peyote Critical (OMG it's huge and smells mental, I can't wait for this to finish) and another Mystery Ace Seeds Regular (Looks to be either Congo or Dread Bread I think).

Looking forward to chatting with you all some more, I'll try get some pics. :)

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Cheers mate, was quite a surprise, in 15+ years I'd never even seen a purple bud let alone smoked one lol :D
Dipping your temps into the 60s around week 6 will bring anthocyanins out

D

DoomBuds

Dipping your temps into the 60s around week 6 will bring anthocyanins out

Yeh it was through the UK winter and the only heater I had was outside the tent on the other side of the room. Was hitting 16-18c pretty much throughout. Not sure I'll get much colour from the Peyote Critical this time round as night temps are around 24c. :(

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yeh it was through the UK winter and the only heater I had was outside the tent on the other side of the room. Was hitting 16-18c pretty much throughout. Not sure I'll get much colour from the Peyote Critical this time round as night temps are around 24c. :(
And some just dont color like others..not a bad thing.. Regular green is still good pot

D

DoomBuds

And some just dont color like others..not a bad thing.. Regular green is still good pot

Totally, it was a really banging smoke and a cool thing to see. However, I found it a little too florally for my taste, I am more a traditionalist haze / hashy flavour smoker really. Even the girl scout cookies I find a little too sweet and light, but the Tang Dream is bang on the money - citrusy, woody, dense and adulterated! :mushtache:

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Totally, it was a really banging smoke and a cool thing to see. However, I found it a little too florally for my taste, I am more a traditionalist haze / hashy flavour smoker really. Even the girl scout cookies I find a little too sweet and light, but the Tang Dream is bang on the money - citrusy, woody, dense and adulterated! :mushtache:
My sentiments exactly

Latest posts

Top Bottom