Hello everyone, I'm new here and to MT

• Thread starter Montannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Montannabis

Glad to be here, after going a bit stir crazy from the weather. A bit of a change from the gulf coast of Florida. Peace Montannabis

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Welcome Montannabis.

I hope you will find Montana to be one of the best, most freedom loving states in the Union. Winters are a little crazy if you aren't used to it, but the Summers kick ass around here.

Enjoy your stay, and welcome to the Farm.

M

Montannabis

Hey thanks Jack and ty moderator. Jack nice pics btw. I was wondering what some basic guide lines for Montana growing. Comming from FL their outdoor season is soo backassward and after living there for 15 yrs it's skewed my seasonal perspective. So any thought's or links are welcome. Thanks..

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

I was wondering what some basic guide lines for Montana growing. Comming from FL their outdoor season is soo backassward and after living there for 15 yrs it's skewed my seasonal perspective. So any thought's or links are welcome. Thanks..

I would think that lower humidity in this area compared to what you are used to would be your first concern. That is what I struggled with when I first made it out here. The first time I dried some fresh nugs, I over-dried them, as I was used to a higher humidity coming from the coast.

If you are an outdoor grower, there are many OGs that could help you here. I don't have a full outdoor under my belt in this state, so I won't pretend to know something. Good luck and drop some pictures as soon as you get set up.

J

JimBob

Hey thanks Jack and ty moderator. Jack nice pics btw. I was wondering what some basic guide lines for Montana growing. Comming from FL their outdoor season is soo backassward and after living there for 15 yrs it's skewed my seasonal perspective. So any thought's or links are welcome. Thanks..

We have a very short outdoor growing season.

W

whtlfvr

Welcome Montannabis, Yes the weather can be extreme,yet wonderful at the same time. If you're gonna grow outdoors find a short flowering strain and keep them mobile. Some years you can finish outdoors. Some you cant.

M

Montannabis

Thank you glad to be here but still bouncing off the walls
Peace Montannabis

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
montana is beautiful! some of the best cannabis in the world is grown here, props to everyone :)

M

Montannabis

I'm wondering if there's some folks in the flathead area. Or any suggestions where folks hang out?? Weathers finally getting nice but nowhere to go. Peace Montannabis

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
damn guy montana is one of the cheapest places to have fun espessioly when the suns out you got the moutains the lake those things alone suplie me with enugh fun and its free

NoJuice88

NoJuice88

agreed. The hiking trails alone could keep one busy all summer.

Any fly fisherman here?? I'm new to the bitterroot and could use a partner/guide to show me the ropes?

S

SLO Grown

Excellent to have you Montana! Love that "High Country" weeeeeed....

M

Montannabis

Well lemme rephrase that I donno where to go mainly and my breaks are on the fritz. Hiking and fishing sound cool. I used to live in lake tahoe. so I'm not too skeered of mountains. Peace Montannabis

Budzillah

Budzillah

Montannabis owner scammed his investor of over $100k! She was just widowed and recieved a huge amount of money and this is the way he treated her. This scumbag is one not to be trusted. He charges $5 to answer two mmj questions. This guy doesnt know shit! He had growers come in from out of the state to grow Motannabis's meds. Mr. Piggins u deserve to be in hell!

M

Montannablis

Montannabis owner scammed his investor of over $100k! She was just widowed and recieved a huge amount of money and this is the way he treated her. This scumbag is one not to be trusted. He charges $5 to answer two mmj questions. This guy doesnt know shit! He had growers come in from out of the state to grow Motannabis's meds. Mr. Piggins u deserve to be in hell!
You are not posting to that person you think I am, I'm not a provider nor am I some scammer so please don't assume I'm some douche bag that fuckked everything up for you, sorry about your troubles with "this other Montannabis" but I assure you I'm not that guy heh

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
agreed. The hiking trails alone could keep one busy all summer.

Any fly fisherman here?? I'm new to the bitterroot and could use a partner/guide to show me the ropes?
Get amongst them!!!

Top Bottom