Hello! Ex Breedbay User...

• Thread starter zaphodbeeble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zaphodbeeble

Hi guys! I left the game for a few years... but now I'm back! I used to be very active on a site called Breedbay.. but it seems to not exist anymore. I wish I had time to nab my grows off of there before it shut. Oh well.

Well I am throwing some Heath Robinsons Diesel Ryder in my garden outside that I found in my fridge... I found a stash of seeds in my bottom drawer that I forgot I stashed there lol!
I never have grown outdoor before so I thought id start small... but with all the seeds I found.. I have to start back up indoors!
I went by zaphodbeeblebrox on Breedbay.. anyone know what happened with them? I had some money left on credit.. guess THATS gone now lol

Well I hope to make this my new home! Lets get growing!

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

I remember you bud..breedbay was home for many good ppl.!!!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Not sure. I don't know if Pistils shut his store down. I talked to him briefly afterwards but its been years.

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

I lost so much work on that site...gooey had a pic of some kryptonite I did in one of his threads...lost forever..best site online bar none for breeders who knew their shizzle though...legends resided there..well in the canna game they did..♥️

Top Bottom