Hello Farmers!

• Thread starter StocktonT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StocktonT

StocktonT

Been lurking this place for some years and thought I’d pop in and introduce myself… European grower and lover of cannabis... I am just doing my thing trying to find my favourite terpenes and flavonoids and before long you guys might start noticing my bias towards the Bros. Grimm Cinderella99 and the Apollo lines as well as a rainbow of hybrids and mixes with these types. I started to smoke in the 90s and I remember when I finally got to try Cinderella99 back in the day and fell in love… I sure do have the occasional affair on the side but I always seem to return to the work of Soul and Sly… here’s some shitty pics that don’t really do these beauties justice, my camera skills suck and I never get the settings right, but the plants are amzing… Trifecta (Apollo 11 x Apollo 13) x Cinderella99 from Tricloud in Michigan. Nice to meet you all see you on the farm//StocktonT

Trifecta2jpg

Hello farmers 2

Pakalani

Pakalani

Been lurking this place for some years and thought I’d pop in and introduce myself… European grower and lover of cannabis... I am just doing my thing trying to find my favourite terpenes and flavonoids and before long you guys might start noticing my bias towards the Bros. Grimm Cinderella99 and the Apollo lines as well as a rainbow of hybrids and mixes with these types. I started to smoke in the 90s and I remember when I finally got to try Cinderella99 back in the day and fell in love… I sure do have the occasional affair on the side but I always seem to return to the work of Soul and Sly… here’s some shitty pics that don’t really do these beauties justice, my camera skills suck and I never get the settings right, but the plants are amzing… Trifecta (Apollo 11 x Apollo 13) x Cinderella99 from Tricloud in Michigan. Nice to meet you all see you on the farm//StocktonT

View attachment 493586
View attachment 493587
I first tasted that fair lady in 97, then grew her in 99. Sorry no pics

Latest posts

Top Bottom