Hello Farmers

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reeferman

Reeferman

Hi everyone
I have been very busy this has been a amazing year I am enjoying the plant this year more than any other in recent memory .
I have amazing things going on I am overloaded with work having very little help I appriciate the daily changes and approach each day with a optimistic zeal
The dry sieve is the sign that new seeds are drying Logic will be stocking the majority minus the prairie fire rebirth no auto on the farm .
My auto are not low Ryder based and are bred mainly for outdoor cultivation .
Lots of new female and regular. Seeds coming to the farm soon .
Reef

Hello farmers
Hello farmers 2
str8smokn

str8smokn

What autos do you have in your catalog, I've tried a couple that were pretty good,also not low Ryder genetics I don't think. But I am interested in seeing your new stuff also.
STR8

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Im def in line to try some stuff out. Been wanting to grow a monster sativa outdoors and some buttery indica indoors. Keepin an eye out

Reeferman

Reeferman

The first seeds being sent in are in my opinion the very best strain for outdoor production in North America.
It's a F1 hybrid between my Nepalese male and a landrace from Pakistan that is very much like my pink kush .
The big advantage is that it's much earlier than the pink it smells and tastes exactly the same .
My mentor Julio who gave me the pink kush just called pink hair hash plant along with king which is related but hybrid of the pink clone that is much faster with green type buds told me that king and the family of old plants on Vancouver island were from seeds of imported buds that came in with hash loads and it was from Pakistan most likely .
Well the seeds that resembles the pink came from Southern Pakistan in 07-08 they were collected from a man who sold hash is a leather goods repair shop just across the border north of Amritsar north India.
I did not really expect anything great from him so concentrated on the strain I collected in north India as the hash made from it was very impressive.
The strain I call Pak 1 for now smells the same taste the same even puts out the same pink hair.
There are 2 pheno 1 is a white type flower looks like the pink .
This plant is very early as where the pink takes well into October the Pak 1 finishes by September 10-15 .
When grown outside from seed if you start a mom and place a clone outside even from mid June they will kick into flower and stay there .
It's not like auto afghan I used to sell and still have or Iranian auto flower I tried that this season they are very small and leafy .
The flowers are strong and tasty it's a amazing landrace I almost overlooked .
The f1 are big productive plants that are easy to grow

Last edited:
Reeferman

Reeferman

Its hard to get everyone in I have massive Blue dreams , Congolese , Pink kush master mom , King ,Chemdog 91 , Harmony f-1 & f-7 .
G13 AB , God bud , Double Skunk , Nevils haze x Sweet pink grapefruit , Mexican Black seed , Pakistani Landrace , Afghani Landrace , PCK , Girl Scout Forum , Burmese , Fraser Valley Blueberry , Pineapple Skunk , Northern Lights 5 , Northern Lights 5 x vintage super skunk and other

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Hey @Reeferman is that garlic bud from a clone or seed also is it the garlic bud that Neville used to make shiva shanti?

J

Jalisco Kid

Reef,
I like that you kept the old threads around, no dark secrets. I see you are on staff here. You being about as polictically correct as I am,good luck. If you come down to the marina again bring some beans,old school sats.I´ll trade some oil. I found some red congolese and some of your royal hawiian and some strawberry d x with w. nelson going thru my storage at the ranch this month. Hope you and family are well.
suerte jk

Reeferman

Reeferman

Hey JK nice to see you I have new Red congolese selection that is superior to the Old one much better male selection this time same Congo clone .

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
yo man, i found a a few old seed packs.

found:

LP RM-99
purple gsus
willijuana - vietblkx burmese
purple thunder haze fuck.

What do you think? Should try and pop them all i guess?

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
Thanks man, i will get in touch soon.

I switched over to heat press oil and the love potion was always such a bitch to purge bho style, as those lemony terpenes evaporate really easily, I bet a low temperature heat press would taste amazing!

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Hey @Reeferman have you heard of the Puck Lebanse Hash Plant? If so what do you know about its origins?

Top Bottom