Hello Folks, New Here And Look Forward To Be Be Part Of The Group.

• Thread starter CCsolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CCsolutions

Hello to All!
Over the past 30 years I've represented many Farmers and Ag groups all across the country. As a kid I experienced how hard my Grandfather, worked as a Farmer. Guess this is what inspired me to help others as a Lobbyist. For many years I've supported Hemp & Cannabis, to AG Commissioners all across the Country.

Now I've acquired and have access to a Old Technology, but fairly new in the past years to the Cannabis Industry. It migrated from Agriculture larger farming operations over to the Cannabis, side and has been tight lipped for the past say 4 years until the past 18 months with growers. I've had access to the product for many years now. Never did anything with the Technology, because of timing and legalization across the country. Plus I've had family issues with my Father & Mother the past 4 years. Now the website is being created! I look forward to catering to the smallest grower to the largest offering reasonable pricing. In advance the products unique Technology, works and has worked for many years in Agriculture. It's not what the ingredients, are within it's the Technology that makes it work. My core audience will be the Cannabis Industry, however, I want forget about other Ag farmers. My only regret is I wish my Grandfather, was around to experience the ride. Will post the website address soon.

Thanks

LedsOrganic1

LedsOrganic1

Hello to All!
Over the past 30 years I've represented many Farmers and Ag groups all across the country. As a kid I experienced how hard my Grandfather, worked as a Farmer. Guess this is what inspired me to help others as a Lobbyist. For many years I've supported Hemp & Cannabis, to AG Commissioners all across the Country.

Now I've acquired and have access to a Old Technology, but fairly new in the past years to the Cannabis Industry. It migrated from Agriculture larger farming operations over to the Cannabis, side and has been tight lipped for the past say 4 years until the past 18 months with growers. I've had access to the product for many years now. Never did anything with the Technology, because of timing and legalization across the country. Plus I've had family issues with my Father & Mother the past 4 years. Now the website is being created! I look forward to catering to the smallest grower to the largest offering reasonable pricing. In advance the products unique Technology, works and has worked for many years in Agriculture. It's not what the ingredients, are within it's the Technology that makes it work. My core audience will be the Cannabis Industry, however, I want forget about other Ag farmers. My only regret is I wish my Grandfather, was around to experience the ride. Will post the website address soon.

Thanks
Very Cool! Looking forward to seeing what this is!!

Top Bottom