Hello Folks!

• Thread starter RuralFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Hello all. I have been growing for 14 years now, all in soil. For the past 4 years, it has also been all indoor as outdoor is no longer safe at my location. Currently, I have 8 plants of the Hash Bomb strain, at day 51 flowering. I hope I can lend a hand to anyone new to soil growing. I am an old head from the 70's. I haven't belonged to a forum in a long time, and decided this one looks as one of the best, as I can tell just from a few minutes browsing that there is many well experienced growers here that have grown in many other mediums than me. I tried to post a pic, using the upload a file button, but I keep getting a security error, can anyone help with that?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hello all. I have been growing for 14 years now, all in soil. For the past 4 years, it has also been all indoor as outdoor is no longer safe at my location. Currently, I have 8 plants of the Hash Bomb strain, at day 51 flowering. I hope I can lend a hand to anyone new to soil growing. I am an old head from the 70's. I haven't belonged to a forum in a long time, and decided this one looks as one of the best, as I can tell just from a few minutes browsing that there is many well experienced growers here that have grown in many other mediums than me. I tried to post a pic, using the upload a file button, but I keep getting a security error, can anyone help with that?
File is probably too big

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

File is probably too big

I think your right, I resized the file. Here are the Hash Bomb plants.
IMG 0913a

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

These plants are inside a 4'x4' grow tent, with 5 gal smart pots and Foxfarm Ocean Forest soil. They have been fed Advanced Nutrients PH perfect base trio, with Advanced Nutrients Big Bud added during weeks 4-6. Next grow I am going to try some superthrive the last 2 weeks before flush. I fed these as heavily as I could. The yield is looking pretty good, and I'm estimating another 10 days flowering because most buds still have rat tails and new hairs coming on. The lights are G8 LED's, from dormgrow.com. I now swear by these lights over any HID lamps out there. I am running 2 of their 600w lamps and 1 of their 90 watt red boosters all on 240V to help with electric. I saw a massive drop when I ran the 240V circuit. I am using the tents 6" inlet for fresh air using a vortex fan operating on a variac transformer, and another 6" for the outlet which goes thru another 6: vortex fan, also operating with a variac transformer. These transformers make your motor noise silent, regardless of fan speeds. That much more stealth, because if you use the cheap fan speed controllers sold on most grow sites, after a couple grows your motors will start roaring, least mine did. The exhaust duct goes thru the floor into the crawl space and thru a 6" carbon scrubber. I really have no issues with temps, humidity, or airflow with this setup. I am not sure which strain to grow next. This strain is going to make some awesome rosin I think. Has anyone on here experienced this strain before? Hope this info helps someone.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Here are a couple better pics taken earlier today, week 8, day 52 bloom. This is the biggest cola of the 8 plants. Its still swelling. They have had water only the past 2 times, flush underway.
Bigcola3

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Great growing dude hope it smokes as good as it looks !!:smoking:
I will know in a few days. I chopped two of the ladies that were cloudy, and hairs orange/brown. The others are still swelling, esp. one of them. In fact, it has mostly all white hairs still, but the others are mostly orange. May have to increase dark hours on that one later if it don't soon start turning. More pics tomorrow of the 6 remaining ladies.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I will know in a few days. I chopped two of the ladies that were cloudy, and hairs orange/brown. The others are still swelling, esp. one of them. In fact, it has mostly all white hairs still, but the others are mostly orange. May have to increase dark hours on that one later if it don't soon start turning. More pics tomorrow of the 6 remaining ladies.
Awesome man keep us updated. I just chopped my lady today at 50 days all tricks where milky a few amber and 70% orange pistils.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Here are the 6 remaining girls. The ones front left and right are some bigger and fuller than the others. The trichs are really getting thick.
IMG 0927
IMG 0927
IMG 0931

Latest posts

Top Bottom