hello from Divine Genetics

Divine Genetics

Supporter
Divine Genetics aims to bring the world great new genetics in seed form.

At Divine we only care about raw potency and flavour all of our strains are heavy hitting with mouth watering flavours.

Not recommend for first time smokers!

Each year we grow out many different elite clones to find which one is really elite and which one goes into the trash.

We have been working behind the scene for a while now and we hope the public looks forward to what we have to offer in 2011 and beyond!

Thanks and happy farming to all

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

sounds interesting looking forward to see what the initial grows look like of your new line.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
At Divine we only care about raw potency and flavour all of our strains are heavy hitting with mouth watering flavours.
Congrats Logic! Divine Genetics... Great name and a logical pursuit of only the best genetics! Looking forward to some amazing gear in this new year... :cool

I

ibTheMan

"At Divine we only care about raw potency and flavour all of our strains are heavy hitting with mouth watering flavours."

Sounds PERFECT!

true grit

true grit

Nice bro, didn't know this was coming. What all ya got upcoming?

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Make it dank Big Logic good luck, enough said

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics

Not recommend for first time smokers!

Yeah man, that's the ticket!

Congrats bro! Those x's look real good....seems like we have similar taste, lol!:)

S

SmokeDream

Congrats to Logic & DG 4sho!

Goodluck! Looking forward to seeing everything & hopefully indulging in a few flavors myself hopefully.

Looks like you guys have had some good results, nice pics by the way logic of the cross you posted recently.

Well I'll be checking in on this, until then goodluck & looking forward to whats to come.

-Smoke

waayne

waayne

Congrats and best of luck!
Any idea when we may start
to see these babies on the Bay?
:passingjoint:

F

fuzzy

whatcha workin with

Cant wait to check out what youve been working with.Keep up the Good work Logic. peace,fuzzy

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Cant wait to see what you have in store!

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Congratulations on the new endeavor Logic. I'm looking forward to adding some new elite gear to my collection.
Considering you have access to some of the best varieties of cannabis on earth to select from, there is no doubt there is some FIRE to come.
:party0033::icon_stick man::boogie:
FJ

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Excellent genetics Logic!

Cant wait to see what you have for us! What are your plans for the Urkle breedings? I want the ultimate purple. But who dont, right?!!!

P

PiFfInThEbRoNx

Thats wassup bro much love and respect from the bx im looking foward and hopind to get my hands on ur gear. Good luck wit ur project homey...

Top Bottom