Hello From Ontario

• Thread starter Mr.Juice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

Just signed up, thought I’d introduce myself.
I’m a first time grower, and not a toker. I do have a love for growing plants/vegetables and with our new law changes, I’m having fun with new plants to grow. Currently in the midst of my second grow.

My setup:
Main:4’x4’ vivosun grow tent, 2000w Aglex COB full spectrum grow light, IOBIONICS 4inch Inline Fan Carbon Filter Combo w/ Variable Speed Controller
Secondary: 3’x4’
Dry/cure: 12 cu ft cupboard, which also doubles as a seedling starter

Just starting with 5 gal fabric grow pots, using promix hp, RO water with mineralization stage filter + ca,mg supplements

That’s my basics anyways, looking forward to learning a few things on here.

C

commycharb

Sup I'm from ontairo as well. Have been growing for years and I don't like the new laws as they are very corporate friendly and much less so for the private citizen. Also why are their new laws? If it was to be legalized then why are their more laws now then ever before? It's clearly to allow an oligarchy to form for the purpose of supporting the rich and the corrupt politicians. I also just signed up due to RIU constantly banning me for expressing myself as I see fit. Those people are nothing short aof nazi's. They should be black balled by the community.

Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

Definitely, the new rules set in place are all about corporate rule and governmental buddies making money, nothing else. The new laws are pretty restrictive but I’m following within them to keep my nose clean. I’m doing this for fun and for the love of learning and growing.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

commycharb

I am really disappointed in the community at large for flocking to these corporate evil producers. They lobby the government about using illegal pesticides and then try to deny it but it's on public record so..., they smuggle crappy mold out door in the back door , and got caught. They put self described "protein carbohydrates" as a pesticide. They are evil stop giving them your money!!!!!!!

C

commycharb

take these bitches out, Bajoran style. These dirty cardassians will take everything from us and leave us impoverished and full of poisonous pesticides.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom