Hello My Fellow Washingtonians What Did You Pick Up At The 420 Sales?

• Thread starter Seed Monster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seed Monster

Seed Monster

Hey guys & gals. I am wondering what everyone grabbed yesterday. I found a few really good 420 sales, & I have been looking for specific strains, luckily I ran into a bunch of them on discount.

Well anyway, here is what I for. Lots of breeding fodder and dank meds in my future.

I got 2 more packs of Exotic Generics grease monkey
1 three seed demo pack from exotic, batch something, not sure what it is.
1 Pack of Quantum Kush
2 packs of Cannaventure Urkle Berry II
1 pack Cannaventure Triple Nova
1 pack Alphachronic Alpha Dog
1 pack Dynasty Genetics Salmon River OG
1 pack Dynasty Generics Pinapple Fields
1 pack Top Dawg Star Kush
1 Pack Humboldt's Dr Green Thumbs Em-dog fems
1 pack Holy Grail Kush
1 pack Dank Genetics True Triangle Gold
1 pack CC Chemdog 91 SK VA
1 Pack CC Black Water
1 pack Bodhi Black Triangle
1 Pack Archive Chemdog 91 X memory loss.

& I got a shit ton of free seeds too, some really great stuff, I just can't remember what.

This was the biggest 420 order I have ever put in, but It was great deals, with sweet freebies, on a lot of tough to find genetics, plus some classics,
Hoping for lots of great phenos. I have been buying a lot of gear lately.

So I'm hoping for some nice males, and some a,along females as well.

I'm still looking for quite a few cuts & seeds, so hopefully I can get those as well.

I have a lot of breeding projects in mind, very excited to have added what I did to the collection yesterday. I just bought this sweet pelican case for my collection, I'm already out of room... With this last set of orders... I need to get a bigger box.
Hello my fellow washingtonians what did you pick up at the 420 sales
Hello my fellow washingtonians what did you pick up at the 420 sales
Hello my fellow washingtonians what did you pick up at the 420 sales 2
Hello my fellow washingtonians what did you pick up at the 420 sales 3

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

wow, nice stash!!! :speechless:

tic toc tic toc,, .. got nothing new in hand yet! , but you're right! there has been a shit'ton od deals/drops today..F^$k me I shoulda known some how and planned better!!

Continued happy hunting, cheers!
:smoking:

Effendi

Effendi

So great job collecting seeds. Be cool to actually grow some someday. :)

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Keep me posted on the em dogs I've been eyeing them for a while just. Have too many to pop to justify that price

Seed Monster

Seed Monster

So great job collecting seeds. Be cool to actually grow some someday. :)
I'll grow them when I feel like growing them. Is it supposed to be an insult, or make me feel dumb, because I can afford to sit on genetics you will never get your hands on? Lol haters are funny.

Trust me Jr, I have plenty of solid genetics sitting in plant form already. But I do collect seeds, is that not cool in your world? Lol....

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Shit I collect seeds too you can't pop em all that's for sure every time I pop an entire pack I replace it with 2 or more . I also just got gifted 6 packs on 420 while I have an entire tent making seeds right now it's like collecting stamps but way more bad ass you have good taste

Seed Monster

Seed Monster

Keep me posted on the em dogs I've been eyeing them for a while just. Have too many to pop to justify that price
Will do, it's a ways down the road. I have a bunch in front of that.

Exotic Genetics Future
Kimbo Kush
A 50 day Tangie pheno from Crockett.
A 28%!heavy yielding Scotts OG
Casper from Archive
Bruce Banner #3
Glutrap
Sweet Pebbles

But maybe I should just leave all those sitting in the tents and pop some seeds so Effendi is happy.

Seed Monster

Seed Monster

Shit I collect seeds too you can't pop em all that's for sure every time I pop an entire pack I replace it with 2 or more . I also just got gifted 6 packs on 420 while I have an entire tent making seeds right now it's like collecting stamps but way more bad ass you have good taste
Exactly. It's a fun hobby, but it takes time.

Effendi

Effendi

But maybe I should just leave all those sitting in the tents and pop some seeds so Effendi is happy.

Why would you care what makes me happy? All I said was nice collection, have you ever actually grown?

I see plenty of people collecting seeds, no harm in that, they go well with ones pokemon collection. All I said was it would be nice to actually grow some someday...

in other words, anyone can collect seeds, I'd be much more impressed to see/hear about some of them grown to completion that's all.

But I digress, in all fairness, you never claimed to be a grower, you even choose the name SEED monster. Nice collection.

.:)

Last edited:
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Will do, it's a ways down the road. I have a bunch in front of that.

Exotic Genetics Future
Kimbo Kush
A 50 day Tangie pheno from Crockett.
A 28%!heavy yielding Scotts OG
Casper from Archive
Bruce Banner #3
Glutrap
Sweet Pebbles

Now that is one run I'd like to do. What a mix of madness they would be

Seed Monster

Seed Monster

Why would you care what makes me happy? All I said was nice collection, have you ever actually grown?

I see plenty of people collecting seeds, no harm in that, they go well with ones pokemon collection. All I said was it would be nice to actually grow some someday...

in other words, anyone can collect seeds, I'd be much more impressed to see/hear about some of them grown to completion that's all.

But I digress, in all fairness, you never claimed to be a grower, you even choose the name SEED monster. Nice collection.

This is called Pineapple Giggle. I created this strain.
Does it look like I don't know how to grow?

I'm working on three other strains right now.

Your post was inflamitory, you didn't just say nice collection, you were, and still are trying to be a dick.

But I digress.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 595156 View attachment 595157 View attachment 595158 View attachment 595159

Your post was inflamitory, you didn't just say nice collection, you were, and still are trying to be a dick.

But I digress.View attachment 595156 View attachment 595157 View attachment 595158 View attachment 595159
And boom goes the dynamite lol what's the makeup on the giggles

Effendi

Effendi

Looks like you did a fine job on growing that cut. It has the "PineApple" look to it, what did you cross it with?
It looks like you know how to grow that cut, good job.

But I digress.

OK...I really could be a dick but you posted your fine finished materials and they look killer so I'll just say good job.

Seed Monster

Seed Monster

Many many things, lol. I'll tell you this.. There is pineapple skunk, a very nice Jack H, Cindy 99, & a Hash plant involved. =)
Other strains too.... & lots of time and love.

Seed Monster

Seed Monster

Looks like you did a fine job on growing that cut. It has the "PineApple" look to it, what did you cross it with?
It looks like you know how to grow that cut, good job.

OK...I really could be a dick but you posted your fine finished materials and they look killer so I'll just say good job.

You could really look like an ass, oh wait... Just move along.
Mm I'm just going to ignore you. It's already obvious to me, tha
t you will never post anything I care about.

Peace.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

View attachment 595156 View attachment 595157 View attachment 595158 View attachment 595159

But I digress.View attachment 595156 View attachment 595157 View attachment 595158 View attachment 595159

Sweet looking, bet it smells even better! Nice work, cheers!:smoking:

Seed Monster

Seed Monster

I can't stop........... some more seeds..... I'll tell you what I tell my wife.... There is an end for this, I just need some staples. I also ordered some Suny Cheba gear, as well as two more packs of Exotoc gear. But this is a different order... Was happy to have The a brothers Grimm back in the collection.

I also had bought some LED's. Such a good deal, these are full, spectrum both 600 watt equivalent each. I was skeptical about LED. then I got a descent one in trade a few months back, & have been. Using it as a veg light with amazing results.

So when I was offered two of these KIND's for 850 + tax out the door for both.... I was like heck yes! I also picked up another original Gorilla 5x9 for $400. Only used for one cycle & has the top extension. So, I'm going to split this one isn't a top and bottom split .5 feet in height bottom level & another 5 on top.mgoing to use it as a mom tent.

I have the exact same tent with 3 Raptor 8 hoods in it for flowering,

Lots of great deals lately.

I usually would never buy a used charcoal filter... But Im getting two like new Phresh 6" filters, and 2 6" Hurricanes for $200 ..

Usually I have no money when these deals pop up..

Feeling really lucky ATM.

The coolest part about the Brothers Grimm gear,,, is I got a 10 pack of random F1's from BG as a freebie for buying two packs.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

I can't stop........... some more seeds..... I'll tell you what I tell my wife.... There is an end for this, I just need some staples. I also ordered some Suny Cheba gear, as well as two more packs of Exotoc gear. But this is a different order... Was happy to have The a brothers Grimm back in the collection.

I also had bought some LED's. Such a good deal, these are full, spectrum both 600 watt equivalent each. I was skeptical about LED. then I got a descent one in trade a few months back, & have been. Using it as a veg light with amazing results.

So when I was offered two of these KIND's for 850 + tax out the door for both.... I was like heck yes! I also picked up another original Gorilla 5x9 for $400. Only used for one cycle & has the top extension. So, I'm going to split this one isn't a top and bottom split .5 feet in height bottom level & another 5 on top.mgoing to use it as a mom tent.

I have the exact same tent with 3 Raptor 8 hoods in it for flowering,

Lots of great deals lately.

I usually would never buy a used charcoal filter... But Im getting two like new Phresh 6" filters, and 2 6" Hurricanes for $200 ..

Usually I have no money when these deals pop up..

Feeling really lucky ATM.

The coolest part about the Brothers Grimm gear,,, is I got a 10 pack of random F1's from BG as a freebie for buying two packs. View attachment 596186View attachment 596190
lol, ur a monster all right! Ima stop looking now, lol, great choices. I'll get some pics and let ya know what new stuff catches my eye.

You got endless fun for daaaaayyzzzzzz... :smoking:

Top Bottom