Hello My Fellow Washingtonians What Did You Pick Up At The 420 Sales?

• Thread starter Seed Monster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Every time I see someone on here get all butthurt about a comment like they are some teenage girl on a party chat I think to myself..."hey, they should try growing cannabis, it's very calming, relaxing and it helps you cope, they probably need to go vape":smoking:

Seed Monster

Seed Monster

Every time I see someone on here get all butthurt about a comment like they are some teenage girl on a party chat I think to myself..."hey, they should try growing cannabis, it's very calming, relaxing and it helps you cope, they probably need to go vape":smoking:

Wow, I couldn't have gotten through my fucking week without reading that post. Go post on somone else's thread. You're off topic little bitchy passive aggressive insults are not needed here.

it's getting to be like RIU in here. If you have nothing to add to the conversation, just move the fuck on... It's not hard.

Just be like, hey... There is nothing I have to Input to make this thread better. Two adults are having a disagrement, & in real life I wouldn't butt in, so I should just stfu mind my own business & move on.

Yep, sounds about right.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Wow, someone has gas or something...
Some people are just generally rude disrespectful and angry to everyone for no apparent reason other than they feel bad so they try to hurt others feelings. Go vape and try some meditation, prayer helps to. Positive vibes, God bless

Seed Monster

Seed Monster

Lol.... Nm dude..... Nm....

''If a killer put a knife to my throat and said:''Have sex with your father or else I'm gonna kill your mother while having sex with you'', I would have sex with myself''

Seed Monster

Seed Monster

More stuff. I got soMe more.

I have an exotic strain, exclusive Orange valley OG X Kimbo Kush.
Top Dawg Star OG , & exotic Bananas & cream.

Ahould have those today or tomorrow.

But here are a few others I picked up.

I grabbed another original Gorilla 5x9 tent.. All I need are some more of the land race strains I'm looking for, and some Sensi & Mr nice stuff... And I'll have most of what I need to create the next three strains I'm working on.

I also have a bunch of cuts,on the way in.

The original Kromes White clone.. Not the BS cut,floating around. This one is directly from the original... It's a plant started from an original cut, all of the vigor is there.

Also the 91 OG cut
AFPAK cut
Apollo 11
Berry White F4
Cookie Wreck
Future
Glue Trap
illuminati Star Dawg
Kushmans StarDawg
Purple Champagne
Tres Dawg
A very special Urkle Cut
Trinity
Ginger Ale

& a few others I can't remember, but I'm excited to get going.
Still need. Few things,,, but I'm getting damn close.

Should be up & running again 3-5 weeks.

I'm renting a space In a home, incredible deal I couldn't pass up.

Just need to buy a few more pieces of equipment.
I'm going to split a 5x9 into two levels & use t-5 fixtures, this will just hold mother plants. Trying to keep the, adequately lit, but I want the moms growing as slow as possible.

I'll keep updating, as I pick up my genetics.

I have great pricing on US strains.... But I cannot find a good deal on Sensi regs... For nothing,,. I have tried over & over, I need a few of their strains. Their Jack H is the best. I have used it in lots,of crosses... If I can get a good male.. I'll be ecstatic.

But again... I'm still trying to find a plug on Sensi. Seems there isn't one.. I have been talking to everyone I know in Europe etc...

Frustrating.

Anyway.. Love you guys and gals following.

I'm working on names for my seed company as well. I will eventually have you all help me. I'll,list my choices and see what everyone likes.,

Seed Monster

Seed Monster

I figured I may as well just post some of the cooler stuff I pick up in this thread.
So many awesome strains being released, but I'm going to be mostly done buying for awhile. These three packs were on order for awhile. Now all I'm focusing on is Mr Nice & Sensi, until I get everything in their lineup I want.

I feel like I have some great breeding fodder. Just need more of the European gear. Mr nice , you can get for realistic pricing, but Sensi regs.... Different story.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

SENSI regs are not that much!! there's only one place I go for seeds outside the USA...:smoking:

I got another pack of CookieJar, TriangleKush Cookies and i pac Wookie Cookies & 1 Dark Helmet, Jawa Pie, and Polaris.

Waiting for #strawberrycustardseries to drop and a couple others that should be coming later this year then,

I'm only a few more away from being done myself for a very long time.

Last edited:
Seed Monster

Seed Monster

SENSI regs are not that much!! there's only one place I go for seeds outside the USA...:smoking:

I got another pack of CookieJar, TriangleKush Cookies and i pac Wookie Cookies & 1 Dark Helmet, Jawa Pie, and Polaris.

Waiting for #strawberrycustardseries to drop and a couple others that should be coming later this year then,

I'm only a few more away from being done myself for a very long time.
They have at least half a dozen strains that are $25 to $35 a seed. That's expensive. Good stuff, but I'm getting deep deals on everything else I buy, there is just no deals to be found on Sensi's gear... It just kind of is what it is.

I need 3 packs of those 6 strains , their are a few known phenos I am looking for. So as you can imagine , the shit would get pretty spendy lol.

But I'm not going to say it's not worth it. 99% of these bullshit bag seed stories or other nonsense explanations for where their elite phenos came from, were straight out of somthing Shanti Baba or Nev created.

I will name who's genetics I use for my crosses, I won't say how much, or sometimes even which one... But I will definitely give the breeders their props.

Wait till you see what Grease Monkey from Exotic is testing at lol!

It's absolutely insane..

Latest posts

Top Bottom